Description of Battery Watch - Voice Alerts [22.214.171.124]
Battery Watch - Voice Alerts [126.96.36.199] updated on Saturday August 15, 2020 is the Tools for Android developed by Battery Watch Club
Just updated with Voice Recording and Sharing!
Battery Watch puts a smile on your face – every time you plug in your power cable, every time your charging has completed and every time your device is running low in battery.
51 Funny Voices lighten up your power drain pain.
Countless useful features like status information and statistics turn this app into a real game changer.
• View Battery Percentage in any app (via notification bar)
• Know your battery status while charging
• See if your phone is overheating
• Get notified when you’re running out of juice
• Get a voice alert when you’re fully charged — thus, avoid over charging
• Record your own voice
• Share a voice you’ve recorded with friends and family
• Find out how long it takes to charge or discharge your phone
• Find out additional details of your device like manufacturer, model, Android version, build number, voltage (incl. min and max values)
An integrated reward system ensures you get rewarded for your charging efforts. Yes! You actually get rewarded for charging your phone or tablet.
Try Battery Watch today! It’s free.
If you like our app, please write a review and share your experience with everyone else. Thanks a lot.
Notice: Kokonuzz & FlyCraft voices and characters have been licensed from their creators. Cartoon, celebrity and other character imitation voices have been recorded by professional voice artists. Battery Watch owns the full licenses of such voice recordings. There is no affiliation nor connection with Battery Watch and no endorsement for Battery Watch by any of the characters or their license owners. All such voices are imitations.
Whats new of Battery Watch - Voice Alerts [188.8.131.52]
Share your self-recorded voice alert now!
- data could not be saved because disk full
- playback might not have worked on some android 9 devices
- voice could not be recorded on some devices
- voice wasn't played when app in background / force-closed on some devices