Description of San Diego Union-Tribune [4.0.11]
San Diego Union-Tribune [4.0.11] updated on Friday May 29, 2020 is the News & Magazines for Android developed by Tribune Publishing Inc.
With the San Diego Union-Tribune Android app, you get our exclusive in-depth local reporting on the stories that matter most to you.
Top News: Scan a curated feed of the most important news as it happens
Push notifications: Get the latest news from our newsroom as soon as stories break
Video section: Enjoy exclusive video
My Library: View saved must-read and view recent activity
Share content easily with Twitter, Facebook, or email
• Download the app to enjoy a select number of stories each month. For full access, try a free month of Unlimited Digital Access to the app, the San Diego Union-Tribune website, and our eNewspaper; then it’s only $7.99 a month.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased, where applicable.
• Subscriptions automatically renews each month unless auto-renew is turned off within your Account Settings and submitted at least 24-hours before the end of the billing period.
• Your Google Play account will be charged $7.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• If you’re a current digital subscriber, sign in with your email address and password to get unlimited access to the app’s content. If you are a current print subscriber, activate your account at sandiegouniontribune.com/activate to get unlimited app access before you sign in to the app.
• You can read our Terms of Service here: https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/terms-of-service
• Questions about your subscription can be directed to Customer Service: 1-800-533-8830.
TECHNICAL HELP AND ASSISTANCE:
If you are experiencing any issues after installing our update, please contact us at [email protected] A quick email to our support team helps our developers identify and fix the issues.
Whats new of San Diego Union-Tribune [4.0.11]
1. Deciding which push notifications you would like to receive? We now have descriptions for each channel to help you with that.
2. Various improvements to stability and experience.