Description of AudioRelay: Stream audio from PC [Varies with device]
AudioRelay: Stream audio from PC [Varies with device] updated on Wednesday June 3, 2020 is the Music & Audio for Android developed by azEf
Use your phone as a wireless speaker. 🔥
Just install the companion app on your PC to be able to stream any sound to your Android device.
Easily listen to music, movies or games wirelessly from your device.
⚡️ Lag free
🛴 Simple setup: automatic PC discovery
💪 Resilient: automatic recovery from connection loss
⚙️ Customize: change the buffer settings
💡 Uses audio compression to reduce network usage (https://opus-codec.org/)
▶️ Play/pause playback directly from the notification
⚙️ Custom buffer settings
🚫 No ads
🤗 Future premium features
Audio hiccups can occur in the following situations:
Your PC or Android device is put under strain by other processes
Your WiFi signal is too weak (e.g: you are too far from your router)
Beware that constantly receiving audio in real-time is quite an intensive task, the app will probably use a good amount of battery.
The app displays ads but doesn’t do any audio interruption. 👍
Visit https://audiorelay.net to install the server on your PC.
At the moment, only Windows is supported.
The app uses the ports 59100 and 59200.
Whats new of AudioRelay: Stream audio from PC [Varies with device]
- Added a real-time chart representing the network latency to help diagnose Wi-Fi issues
- Added a few stats to the playing screen: Session duration, buffer size and the amount of received data
- Added an option to change the target buffer size
- Lowered the default target buffer size, it will lower latency
- Improved the success rate of server searches