Description of AdventureQuest 3D MMO RPG [1.81.0]
AdventureQuest 3D MMO RPG [1.81.0] updated on Thursday January 20, 2022 is the Role Playing for Android developed by Artix Entertainment LLC
This MMORPG is a little bit different… you were warned.
Become part of AdventureQuest 3D’s growing online world! We’re building new areas under your feet as you play it.
SORCERER GENERAL’S WARNING: This game is ONLY for fans of fantasy MMORPGs, swords & sorcery, open-world games, passionately involved game developers, and people who wandered here completely by mistake but downloaded and loved it anyway. May contain AE’s unpredictable tongue-in-cheek humor, parody, puns, oddly-fused monsters (Werepyres?), and the game is so casually hard core that there is a 99% chance you will die before the game even starts. But hey, maybe you’ll get lucky and DEATH (aka The Grim Reaper) will make you a deal you can’t refuse. Only one way to find out.
NOT PAY-TO-WIN XD
• Finally, a game that’s not going to dive into your wallet.
• Earn power and cool stuff through gameplay
• Optional cosmetics if you’d like to support us
LIVE & SPECIAL EVENTS
• Weird in-game holidays
• Town changes to reflect seasons and boss monsters invade
• Small team = crazy devs with the power to spawn monsters
FREE NEAR-WEEKLY DLC! NEW ADVENTURES
• We’re literally building new stuff for you right now
• Join us for weekly-ish releases on Thursdays-ish
AQ3D IS TRUE CROSS-PLATFORM
• Play your character from anywhere
• Yes, all devices log into the same world
• Yes, you can switch to your phone and take it to the potty and then go back to playing on your computer
BEST MMORPG VILLAINS & MONSTERS
• Our bad guys can beat up your other game’s bad guys.
• As long as we’re the ones writing the story. Which we are.
• Unless you want to jump in and help. Comment on our official posts.
• Vampires Lords
• Werewolf Gladiators
• Pirates, Ninjas, “The Braken”
• DEATH – Underworld Celebrity
• Drickens – Half Dragon, half chicken
• Lots of Dragons
• OMG why do we love Dragons so much!
MAKE A UNIQUE HERO
• See items on your character when you equip them!
• Equip for power or looks
• Our barbershop is the best
• Equip swords, scytheblades (scythe + sword = awesome), fidget spinners (why did you make us do this!?) wands, pew pew thingies, armors, matrixy looking long coats, gloves, boots, capes, helms, belts, hair, & accessories (skull hair clips are so hot right now) however you want.
We’re always making new stuff.
MULTI-CLASS: PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT
• Collect classes like Necromancer, Paladin, DragonSlayer, Ninja, Rogue, Warrior, Mage
• Switch between them at any time!
• We are building a ton more 😀
LOOK UP & JUMP
• AQ3D is a rare Mobile MMO that lets you look up at the sky!
• Jump on things. Which means…
PARKOUR CHALLENGE MAPS
You will regret that we let you jump in this game XD Some of our parkour maps are 100% evil. LAZORS!
• Transform into birds, dragons, and creatures that move at high speed
• Except the bush transformation… awkward.
DUNGEONS, RAIDS, & BOSS FIGHT CHALLENGES
• 20 player raids (like the Dragon’s Lair)
• 5 player dungeons
• 2 player adventures… date night?
• Solo – just like when I went to dances in school
• Or just roam a world full of players looking for trouble
AQ3D CURRENT FEATURES!
• Battle Monsters in Real-time Combat
• Summon & Teleport to your Friends
• Tons of things to complain about!
• Bad puns
• Cutscenes you won’t want to skip! (Probably)
• Check our website to see what we are developing next
STALK… erm, FOLLOW US FOR ALL THE AQ3D MADNESS!
TWITTER: @ArtixKrieger or https://twitter.com/artixkrieger/
We are an active community of gamers. Spy on what Artix and the team are working on next for the game at www.AQ3D.com
Whats new of AdventureQuest 3D MMO RPG [1.81.0]
AdventureQuest 3D Hot Fix! Next week we are boarding a pirate ship and heading to the ninja-infested Yokai Island. While you will have to worry about two new types of monsters, you will not need to worry about these bugs that we just fixed:
- Locked quests will no longer appear with the wrong requirements
- Weird hover effect on the item delete button has been neutralized