Description of The Lost Signal: SCP [0.45.4]
The Lost Signal: SCP [0.45.4] updated on Tuesday October 6, 2020 is the Adventure for Android developed by Wing13's Games
“Lost Signal” agency investigates paranormal events from all around the world. You are one of the agents who participates in the research of various artifacts. Investigate paranormal activities in this 3D game which has great action and elaborate 3D graphics!
Interesting quests and creepy monsters await you! New artifacts or paranormal events in every update!
Now the agents investigate the following objects:
1. Paranormal Gas Mask (SCP-1499 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1499 by Trasknari)
2. Eye in a jar (SCP-1497 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1497 by TwistedGears)
3. The blue key (SCP-860 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-860 by Enma Ai)
4. The slums (SCP-1767 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1767 by Roget)
5. The random door (SCP-249 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-249 by Dr Gerald)
6. Mannequin (SCP-847 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-847 by WrongJohnSilver)
7. The Recursive Room (SCP-970 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-970 by Freudian)
8. I’m a toaster (SCP-426 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-426 by Flah)
9. Labyrinth in the Locker (SCP-432 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-432 by evilscary)
10. Video Distortion (SCP-895 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-895 by Aelanna)
11. Static radio tower (SCP-084 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-084 by Dr Gears)
12. Ladder (SCP-087 – http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-084 by Zaeyde)
Main menu theme – fukurokudzu;
Promo materials by cp22.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 3.0
Free model of SCP- 1497
Whats new of The Lost Signal: SCP [0.45.4]
+ Starry night sky.
+ More complex behavior of monsters in the tower location.
+ Main quest and some side quests are expanded.