Description of Infinite Painter [184.108.40.206]
Infinite Painter [220.127.116.11] updated on Tuesday September 1, 2020 is the Art & Design for Android developed by Infinite Studio Mobile
We are not Sketchbook.
We are not Photoshop.
We are not Procreate.
We are Infinite Painter.
Superior brushes – The most advanced painting engine on tablets
• 160+ natural brush presets
• Create new brushes
• Change brush settings with ease
• Brushes interact realistically with paper textures
Superior tools – A place for everything
• Experiment with four types of symmetry
• Layers and Photoshop blend modes
• Create clean lines with guides: Line, Ellipse, Pen, Lazy, and Protractor
• Draw 3D cityscapes with five different perspective guides
• Selection and clipping masks
Superior interface – Everything in its place
• It’s simple. It’s organized. It’s out of the way.
• Organized workflows:
Paint – Sketch, Paint, and Blend
Clone – Turn a photo into a painting
Edit – Adjust color, Liquify, Pattern, Crop, or add a filter
• Move your favorite tools to the top bar for quicker access
• Transform multiple layers simultaneously
• Transform tool: Translate, Scale, Rotate, Flip, Distort, and Skew
• Create seamless patterns with the Pattern tool
• Liquify tool: Move, Bloat, Pinch, Swirl, or Ripple
• Gradient and Pattern Fill
• Reference images
• Rotate and flip the canvas
Import and export
• Import and export PSD layers
• Add images from Gallery, Camera, or search the web
• Export images as JPEG, PNG, PSD, or ZIP
• Share to Infinite Painter community, PEN.UP, or Instagram
• Search millions of colors, palettes, and patterns via ColourLovers
Artwork provided by:
Whats new of Infinite Painter [18.104.22.168]
-Improved reference image and Navigator resolution
-Share and import brush folders (.przp) files. Tap the selected brush folder and Share.
-New Panel tool in Edit: slice from edge to edge to create panels.
-Black & White option for Navigator in settings gear. Great for value checking.
-Added Oval Letting (Calligraphy) and Flow Arrow (Design) brushes
-After using Distort, you can now rotate and scale in perspective
-New Liquify tool