Description of Sandbox 3D [0.3.1]
Sandbox 3D [0.3.1] updated on Tuesday January 26, 2021 is the Simulation for Android developed by Catsbit Games
Sandbox 3D is an open-world physical sandbox where you can manipulate various objects and experiment with physics with your friends.
– Free world
– 5 locations: Desert, Speedway, Military Base, Football Field, Modern City.
– 10+ characters
– 10+ vehicles (land and air)
– 150+ items in inventory
– Building system
– 2 modes: Public and private mode.
● In public mode, everyone can create and delete not only their objects, but also others. In this case, the creator of the server can block access to create or delete objects on the server.
● In private mode, everyone can create objects, but only their owners can delete them. When you exit the server, all objects created by the player are deleted. The server owner cannot block access to creating and deleting objects, nor can he delete them himself.
Suggestions for improving the game and bug reports you can left on our forum: https://forum.catsbit.com/
Whats new of Sandbox 3D [0.3.1]
- Added 21 new cars;
- Added check of the driver's exit point from the car;
- Added green zone on the spawn (prohibits the creation of objects);
- Added anti-cheat (under development);
- Improved player's camera;
- Added sound of steps;
- Now players' nicknames are not visible through walls and objects;
- Fixed a bug with hidden shooting;
- Slightly improved game chat;
- Fixed reverse of motorcycles;
- Fixed rolling of vehicles when the player is in it;