Description of Audit Assistant - Site Auditing, Snagging, Inspect [1.1]
Audit Assistant - Site Auditing, Snagging, Inspect [1.1] updated on Friday July 24, 2020 is the Productivity for Android developed by Saroj Vadekar
This app helps auditor to manage/organize site faults, issues and creating a punch list, snag list, fault list, defect findings, site inspections, site survey, safety inspections, furnishing, point furniture faults, Office decoration, and many more. With help of Audit Assistant, you can generate a report in PDF / Excel format with an interactive look.
Here is a list of feature that Audit Assistant app offers:
• Manage/ organize your findings and group them into a project.
• Add Findings/observation with multiple photos and description that will help workers to fix easily.
• Tag to the issues/observations.
• Annotate the photo by highlighting the specific fault/issue using various shapes arrow, circle, rectangle, a border around the fault.
• Share generated reports to Google drive, dropbox etc.
• Prepare a report in PDF/Excels format with or without photos.
• Email report.
• Customize Audit Assistant as per your business need.
Share Project information:
• Share a fault/issue with other workers.
• Share the recorded information with other colleges or co-workers to combine report.
• It allows creates a zip file of issues/faults and it can be easily imported into the app to merge with other users.
• Change the various labels from app setting according to the term you are using. You can say an item to snag, defect, observation, inspection or anything.
• Change the date format. Any time update the company name, company logo, signature and auditor name on the report from app settings.
You can use the Audit Assistant for following the type of work.
• Site auditing and snagging
• Quality checks
• Inspections / defects, snags, items
• Punchlists / Punch Lists
• Snaglist / Snag Lists
• Site Works
• Checklists / Check Lists
• Site Walks
• Risk Assessments
Whats new of Audit Assistant - Site Auditing, Snagging, Inspect [1.1]