Description of DefleMask Mobile [1.0.8]
DefleMask Mobile [1.0.8] updated on Tuesday July 20, 2021 is the Music & Audio for Android developed by Leonardo Demartino
DefleMask is a popular cross-platform chiptune tracker, now available for mobile devices, for producing music for many soundchips and old school game-consoles and computers.
Every sound that this tracker produces is from pure register writes to the soundchips being emulated, and those sounds can be exported to the real hardware!
You can connect your MIDI devices!
Share your songs and instruments by a simple touch.
Create music for video games now!
Whats new of DefleMask Mobile [1.0.8]
* Better .sid export.
* Fix a playback cursor bug that was causing random jumps.
* Fix crash when setting to 0 the hz clock value while the song is playing.
* Fix a bug related to adding new content to the pattern matrix while the song is playing.
* Fix noise volume on PC Engine while using A note.
* Fix volume wrongly resetting to max after a Axy command.
* Fix about screen size not being consistent.
* Fix buttons size on MIDI config window on touch/mobile interface.
* New demo songs!