Description of Space RPG 4 [0.94]
Space RPG 4 [0.94] updated on Thursday January 20, 2022 is the Role Playing for Android developed by Esaptonor
The highly requested fourth game in the Space RPG series!
**ENGLISH ONLY FOR NOW SORRY**
– A sprawling universe with over 250 star systems to explore (double the previous game!), and new phenomena to discover such as nebula and black holes!
– You asked for it, Space RPG 4 delivers considerably more ships, weapons, and upgrades than Space RPG 3.
– Beautiful space themed artwork.
– Exciting space battle action! Fight pirates, aliens, and more, and now featuring better fleet ship-stance control.
– THREE main campaign factions with their own stories, and a large variety of secret side missions, for extra replay-ability!
– Even more ship customisation options with expanded subsystem choices to help you play the way you want.
– Trading improved! You now trade with characters whose disposition matters, and you can haggle over price.
– Exploration reworked with the fuel mechanic seen in the Escape Velocity series, providing a greater challenge.
– Ships in your fleet now add their cargo space to yours, so you can still fly that warship… as long as you can protect your cargo ship escort.
– Improved endgame conquering and colonisation features, set up trade routes between your colonies to help them grow!
– Derelict ships you can board and attempt to bring back to life, or scrap for parts…
– THE BAR! How did we ever get by without it – stop by at the spaceport and talk to characters to get advice, learn more about the world, or progress a current objective.
Space RPG 4 features excellent role playing adventure action on an even grander scale than previous games in the series. Do you want to get rich on the trade routes? Pirate goods from other ships? Follow the main story? Go off, do side missions, and explore? The choice is yours! Inspired by the classic Escape Velocity series, Space RPG 4 will keep you entertained for hours!
Explore new systems, and trade commodities to earn credits! Establish relationships with local traders to get better deals. Can you figure out the best trade routes?
Spend your credits on new ships, weapons, upgrades, or starship subsystems! Which style of ship suits you best – Cargo ship? Warship? Slow and sturdy or quick and agile? Heavily armoured or massive powerplant? Will you use all your ship’s mass points for upgrades or max out your weapons? So many options! … how will you choose to play?
Exciting real time space combat! You hyper-jump into a system and the alarm goes off – Pirates!! Pirates often hunt in packs, and you only have a limited number of torpedoes available to protect your fleet… can you survive?!
Just want to head out into the wide unknown? You can! Get yourself an exploration vessel, perhaps buy a fuel ship, and set out on an expedition to see what you can find. Survey planets to colonise, discover derelicts, lost items, or alien civilisations…
Featuring three sides to the main story for extra replay-ability, and dozens of story characters, Space RPG 4 will keep you entertained! Take on various missions for your faction and advance through the ranks to get access to their big military starships. A number of secret side missions will also help sate your desire for more!
Need some help?
– Want to make more credits? Try trading! Each planet sells commodities at different prices, figure out the best trade routes and work your way up to ships that can hold a lot of cargo!
– Don’t take on too many missions at once, your passengers might get annoyed at being flown halfway across the galaxy!
– The game saves whenever you land, so it is a good idea to land somewhere before you undertake something particularly dangerous…
Whats new of Space RPG 4 [0.94]
Thanks for all your feedback and support! This version's changes:
- Increase rescue fuel to 2 jumps for the same price
- Strike craft sensor fix to show as small dots on the radar
- Fix AI issue that was still launching a single strike craft when it shouldn't
- Additional names for ships and weapons, renamed voidstalker to nightstalker to avoid confusion
- Fix quilentya beam weapon DPS display
- Fix issue with escorts not having their properties adjusted properly before landing