Description of Disney Sorcerer's Arena [13.2]
Disney Sorcerer's Arena [13.2] updated on Saturday June 27, 2020 is the Strategy for Android developed by Glu
Disney Sorcerer’s Arena is the ultimate Turn-Based RPG with Real-Time PvP. Enter the bold and competitive world of the Sorcerer where every choice you make determines your legacy. Assemble your roster from scores of battle-ready Disney and Pixar legends, and test your powers in the action-packed PVP arena.
Disney Sorcerer’s Arena… where Legends Collide!
· Battle in real-time PvP
· Control strategic gameplay
· Collect hundreds of battle-ready Disney and Pixar Legends
· Unleash your strategy with authentic character abilities
· Join Club Conquests for epic team battles and daily events
© Disney © Disney / Pixar
SORCERER’S ARENA © 2019 Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SORCERER’S ARENA and GLU are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Glu Mobile Inc. All Rights Reserved.
– This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Google account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
– Please buy carefully.
– Advertising appears in this game.
– This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
– A network connection is required to play.
– If you have a problem with this app, please use the in-app “Help” feature.
FOLLOW US at
Whats new of Disney Sorcerer's Arena [13.2]
- TURN-BASED COMBAT: more strategic battles with the combat pace and tactics entirely in your hands!
- NEW TOWER MODE: Test your entire roster for amazing rewards!
- LARGE TEAM SIZE: battle with FIVE characters on your team!
- HIGH-DEF BATTLEGROUNDS: lush new battlefield visuals, including new camera angles to experience your team
- SPELL SYSTEM: spells now charge independently, and can be cast at any time when ready during your turn
- Additional bug fixes