Description of SuperDisplay - Virtual Monitor & Graphics Tablet [1.1.31]
SuperDisplay - Virtual Monitor & Graphics Tablet [1.1.31] updated on Friday September 11, 2020 is the Productivity for Android developed by Software by KeloCube
SuperDisplay turns your Android phone or tablet into a high-performance USB display with pressure support for Windows 10.
Here’s how to get started:
① Download SuperDisplay from Google Play.
② Download the Windows driver from https://superdisplay.app
③ Connect your device to your PC via USB or Wi-Fi.
SuperDisplay turns your Android device into a portable USB display for your Windows 10 PC. Duplicate or extend your screen simply by plugging in your phone or tablet.
A laggy display is as good as no display. SuperDisplay was built with performance in mind, and we’re not afraid to show it. SuperDisplay works at 60 fps for the optimal drawing and mirroring experience. Try the app for free to see for yourself.
Turn your Android device into a graphics tablet and use apps like Adobe Photoshop® through it. SuperDisplay supports pressure-sensitive styluses like the Samsung S Pen making it ideal for digital art and other creative work.
Adobe Photoshop® is a registered trademark of Adobe in the United States and other countries.
Whats new of SuperDisplay - Virtual Monitor & Graphics Tablet [1.1.31]
Download the updated driver (v1.1.10) from superdisplay.app.
- Added software encoder support for PCs without hardware support (requires driver version 1.1.10).
- Improved connectivity reliability and added an auto connect option.
- Added support for connecting over an Android Wi-Fi hotspot (requires driver version 1.1.10).
- Added custom refresh rate as an experimental option (requires driver version 1.1.10).
- Fixed compatibility issues with some Android devices.