Description of WeatherPro: Forecast, Radar & Widgets [5.6]
WeatherPro: Forecast, Radar & Widgets [5.6] updated on Friday July 10, 2020 is the Weather for Android developed by MeteoGroup
WeatherPro brings reliable, worldwide weather forecasts and HD live maps with animated weather radar directly to your Android device. Perfect for running, fishing, camping, or riding a bike or motorcycle, WeatherPro was designed to empower life’s outdoor moments.
Have the confidence to step outside no matter the weather with our free app with:
• Clear dashboard with fast access to today weather, rain radar, and interactive graphs
• Current weather, a 24 hour forecast with a live background display, and 7-day forecasts with tri-hourly data
• Localized weather data for Miami, New York, and countless locations across the US and around the world
• Reliable weather data on temperature, wind, air pressure, and rain as well as accurate forecasts on sun, UV index and “feels like” temperature
• High-resolution weather maps with HD zoom for precise visual data for almost anywhere in the world
• Worldwide, animated satellite images and radar for the USA, Australia and most of Europe
• Interactive weather graphs: Check everything about the wind (gusts, direction and wind speed), either in 3 or 12 hour increments – ideal for all wind surfers, kiters, gliders, and other sports
• Extreme weather warnings, such as heavy rain or snow, thunderstorms, heat, and frost
• Easy-to-read weather widgets with the current weather and a 4-day forecast
With WeatherPro Premium, your weather experience will be ad-free and you can benefit from an expanded feature set:
• 14-day weather forecasts with hourly weather data increments
• Unlimited favorite locations
• Extended rain radar: Up-to-date imaging depicting precipitation events, up to 3 hours in advance with updates up to every 5 minutes
• Precipitation type radar: Identify precipitation type with color differentiation between rain, snow, sleet, hail and ice rain
• Extended weather graphs for the simplified 14-day forecast with hourly data on temperature, sun, rain or precipitation (incl. quantity and probability), relative humidity, and pressure
You can try WeatherPro Premium for 7 days free of charge without any risk, after that you pay only $0,99 per month. Your Premium will be automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. If you choose WeatherPro Premium, payment will be charged through your Google Play account during purchase confirmation. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, maintaining the same price and subscription type you previously purchased. Prices vary by country and are subject to change without notice. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your account settings. A cancellation is always valid for the next subscription period, and until the current term ends, the full feature set is available. After that, you can simply continue using WeatherPro for free and benefit from reliable weather forecasts, radar, maps, and more without any payment.
Be a part of the WeatherPro community and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeatherProGlobal
… or Twitter: https://twitter.com/weatherpro
For constructive criticism and suggestions please use the feedback button in the app or visit our Help Centre: https://meteogroup.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/categories/200738351
Whats new of WeatherPro: Forecast, Radar & Widgets [5.6]
As we strive to build you the best weather app, we want to factor your feedback into each release.
· We proudly announce the return of the flexible widget! Use a long tap to resize the widget and tap on the settings icon to adjust location, transparency, or choose light/dark mode. Hidden feature: A tap on the clock will open the clock settings.
· We have also made some minor improvements and fixed small bugs.
Please use the feedback button in the app. We look forward to your suggestions!