Description of Kiteboard Hero [1.3.2]
Kiteboard Hero [1.3.2] updated on Thursday June 25, 2020 is the Sports for Android developed by Mind Pump Games Ltd
Shred hard, boost big and go kiteloop crazy with this first ever ‘real-feel’ kitesurfing game.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro waiting for the wind or someone who’s curious about the sport, Kiteboard Hero has something for everyone:
– “Training Camp” guides you through the game controls and the fundamentals of kiteboarding in a series of progressions that kiteboarders will be very familiar with.
– “Freeride” is a no pressure open-world game-mode where you can cruise around and practice your moves, go for records and unlock achievements.
– “Challenge Mode” is a series of increasingly difficult, kiteboarding challenges from the ‘Simon Says’ On Demand to the fast and furious Downwind Blitz.
No matter what game-mode you play, there’s plenty of rewards to be earned, improving your rider’s ability to jump higher, hang for longer and pull-off all types of moves. Now it’s just a question of whether you’ve got the skills to be a Kiteboard Hero!
– Realistic physics and great 3D graphics
– 3 game modes; Training Camp, Freeride and Challenge Mode
– Huge expanse of Le Morne, Mauritius and Cape Town, South Africa to kite and explore
– Variable weather, wind directions and wind speeds
– Select from a variety of different kites and boards
– Over 50 challenges and achievements
– True kiteboarding experience
– No ads
Whats new of Kiteboard Hero [1.3.2]
As always, thank you very much for playing and providing feedback. In this update:
- Fixed flickering graphics, experienced by some users after installing the previous update
- Reduced the app size