Description of MongoLime [2.2.2]
MongoLime [2.2.2] updated on Thursday June 4, 2020 is the Tools for Android developed by Dmitry Kshevsky
MongoLime is an application created to work with MongoDB databases on mobile devices and tablets running Android. The application’s interfaces are designed for easy data collection management. The application allows you to connect to MongoDB databases directly or in the Replica Set mode.
– “mongodb+srv” support
– Collection and database management
– Convenient document editor
– Built-in SSH Tunnel
– Authentication (SCRAM-SHA-1, MONGODB-CR)
– Data export
– Indexes management
– Diagnostic information (collections and databases statistics)
– Support Replica Sets and Sharded Clusters
– Passcode & Touch ID protection & Face ID
– Connections Import & Export
Supported MongoDB versions: 2.4 or above (2.4, 2.6, 3.0, 3.2, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7, 4.0, 4.2)
Supported cloud solutions: MongoDB Atlas, mLab, Compose
If you need any assistance / more information / feedback please contact us at [email protected]
Whats new of MongoLime [2.2.2]
Meet Aggregate queries and SRV support!
- Added MongoDB Atlas support.
- Added SRV support.
- Improved support for MongoDB 4.0
- Fix search value input (allow whitespace)
- Significant performance improvement
- General bug fixes