Description of Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron [1.0]
Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron [1.0] updated on Wednesday January 27, 2021 is the Action for Android developed by Phosphor Games Studio
Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron is an aerial shooter, where you do what Orks do best – fight!
With 3rd person, action-packed gameplay and intuitive controls, players will choose a Waaagh! (or campaign) and take part in a series of missions across alien worlds. Players will fly against insane odds, blasting away with their Supa-Shootas against enemy air forces and ground targets, while unlocking new weapons and upgrading their Dakkajets to be the most “dead killy” Flyboys in the sky.
All of the player actions revolve around fighting. Building and crafting is for the grots. Choose an Ork Clan and customize your squadron to augment your play style. Fly Dakkajets, Burna-Bommas, and Blitza-Bommas, equip them with an array of guns, bombs, and missiles, learn special maneuvers, and unleash your dakka to conquer a galaxy riddled with ancient enemies.
• Hone your skills to climb the ladder of the Ork faction; start off as a lowly Flyboy and conquer worlds to become a Warboss.
• Explore incredible environments across multiple planets through a 20+ mission campaign
• Fantastic voice over acting and dialog unveil a complex plot and capture the grim humor of the Warhammer 40,000 universe
• Complete missions, perform challenges and unlock achievements to discover powerful Orky weapons and receive incredible fighta upgrades
• Master dog fighting, dive bombing, and carpet bombing and use different playstyles to complete varied air to air, and air to ground missions.
• The first video game built from the ground up by Orks for Orks.
Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020. Dakka Squadron, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
Whats new of Warhammer 40,000: Dakka Squadron [1.0]
v1.2 | Additional options and more bug fixes!
• Added the ability to set "High", "Medium", and "Low" graphical settings in the "Settings > Gameplay > Graphics" menu
(if you're seeing frame rate issues, please try setting it to a lower value)
• Fixed a graphical issue that caused level art to look incorrect (too big, wrong places, etc.) - if you're still encountering this issue, please send us an email at [email protected]!
• Various minor bug fixes