Description of Cafe Racer 
Cafe Racer  updated on Tuesday May 10, 2022 is the Racing for Android developed by PiguinSoft
Endless motorcycle racing, unique low poly graphics, insane degree of customization. No timers, no fuel bars, no limits.
A realistically portrayed first person experience in a simplified world that lets you focus on what really matters – riding.
Ride your motorcycle in one or two way roads, swerve and filter between realistically moving traffic, through cities, country roads and desert environments. All in glorious Low-Poly lack of detail.
Pick from a variety of motorcycles, from small 125cc single cylinder bikes to powerfull in line fours, with boxer and in-line two cylinder motorcycles there for your chosing.
Customize your motorcycle to your heart’s content, changing anything from handlebars and mirrors to exhausts and wheels. And when you are done, paint them in the color combination of your liking – you can even paint the frame! – and share their pictures to show your creativity.
Cafe Racer – a different breed of endless racing
• Tilt, Slide,Touch and Gamepad control options
• Use up arrow to accelerate and down arrow to brake
• Press the middle edges of the screen to look around
• The faster you ride, the faster your score will rise
• When driving over 100 kmh, close overtakes will yield extra bonus points
• Three difficulty levels – bigger danger, bigger rewards
• If you can manage it, try to find alternative routes – bonus points await for high speed
• If you hear a horn, try to move aside – a car is behind you, and it might just run you over
FOLLOW CAFE RACER
Cafe Racer will be updated regularly with more content and optimizations. Don’t forget to leave a review with your feedback.
Whats new of Cafe Racer 
- You can now end your run either at the hospital or with dignity
- Car Ai has been through another course of night school
- Video recording removed due to compatibility issues
- New options: Resolution and toggle for automatic tilt calibration
- Back end changes for 64bit build support and smaller Apk's
- Bugfixes, performance and visual improvements