Description of Township [8.1.0]
Township [8.1.0] updated on Wednesday March 10, 2021 is the Casual for Android developed by Playrix
Township is a unique blend of city-building and farming!
Build your dream town! Harvest crops at the farms, process them at your facilities, and sell goods to develop your town. Trade with exotic countries. Open restaurants, cinemas, and other community buildings to give life in your town special flavor. Explore the mine to get resources and find ancient artifacts. Run your own zoo and collect animals from around the world.
Are you ready to become a farmer and city-manager to build your dream? Let’s get started!
● Different buildings and decorations you can use to create your dream town
● Various crops to grow and later process at your factories
● Fun, charismatic townspeople with orders you need to fill
● Your town’s mine packed with ancient artifacts to discover and collect
● Lovely animals to take care of
● Farms to manage and expand
● Exotic goods brought from islands
● A zoo to build where you can even breed animals
● Country flags and famous landmarks you can use to decorate your town, like the Statue of Liberty, Big Ben, and many more!
● Play with your Facebook and Google+ friends, make new friends in the game community create your own clans!
Township is free to play, though some in-game items can also be purchased for real money.
*Internet connection is required to play the game and enable social interactions, competitions and other features*
Enjoying Township? Learn more about the game!
Questions? Contact our Tech Support at [email protected]
Whats new of Township [8.1.0]
* Join Samuel on his way to the market on September 12!
* Guide trucks through intersections
* 8 decorations and 2 profile pictures
* Treasure of the Nile season starting on August 27
* Jungle Quest starting on August 29
* Dig the deepest mine starting on September 6
* Aerial Challenge with a Prize Wheel on September 26
* Get a gift for Township's birthday on September 23!
* Anteaters in the Zoo
* New town resident, new house, and Pool Hall
* 3 expansions