Description of My Child Lebensborn [1.6.103]
My Child Lebensborn [1.6.103] updated on Saturday January 1, 2022 is the Simulation for Android developed by Sarepta Studio
Polygon: “My Child Lebensborn tells a disturbing tale about innocents in the aftermath of WW2”
LevelUp: “The strongest game experience that I have ever had.”
My Child Lebensborn, now out in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese and Korean!
You adopt a young Lebensborn child in Norway after WW2, but parenting will be hard as your child grows up in a hostile and hateful environment. See a different side of the war, inspired by the true stories of the Lebensborn children. Discover how hatred of our enemies continues to create victims, even after victory.
Discover their past and support them in the present. You must balance your time and resources to provide for your child. You will find answers to the hard questions; about their history, the hatred, bullying and the passing of blame.
Can you help Klaus/Karin cope with the heavy inheritance of the German occupation, so they will find their place in a country that is celebrating its freedom.
You can make the difference.
– Influence the child’s feelings, personality and worldview through your choices.
– Look for the effects of your choices in your child’s expressions and body language.
– Explore a gripping storyline based upon true events.
– Earn money as you work, then cook, craft, forage and play.
– Use your time and meager resources wisely.
– Adopt a boy or girl, and support them through a defining year of their life.
Warning: This game is based on difficult and heavy topics, not suitable for young children.
For technical support, please contact us at [email protected]
Whats new of My Child Lebensborn [1.6.103]
Fixed an issue which prevents downloading languages on certain devices.
Now added Russian, Italian, Indonesian and Turkish languages.