Description of Tools for Google Maps [5.18]
Tools for Google Maps [5.18] updated on Thursday January 20, 2022 is the Maps & Navigation for Android developed by Simão Lúcio
Tools for Google Maps
to highlight, edit and capture maps from Google Maps.
The maps from Google Maps are shown in full screen mode or immersive mode without any object to interfere.
You can add and edit polylines, polygons, rectangles, circles and markers.
You can also add text with colors, resize and rotate them
All colors support transparency.
• calculate perimeters and areas of polygons
• calculate distance between two points
• import / export to kml format
• easy command to take a snapshot of the map using the entire screen
• address search function
• support all the gesture from google maps
• from the navigation drawer easy switch from different map mode: normal, satellite, hybrid, terrain
• options to enabled compass, buildings, traffic, indoor
• one touch to enter / leave fullscreen mode
• support immersive mode for Android 4.4 devices or superior
Whats new of Tools for Google Maps [5.18]