Description of One line - Hungry Animals [0.4.2]
One line - Hungry Animals [0.4.2] updated on Saturday May 30, 2020 is the Puzzle, Brain Games for Android developed by Senior Games
Put your brain to work and streamline your mind with this addictive thinking game puzzle. The goal is to help our animal friends to eat all the food by drawing a single line. A fun block game simple and very addictive for all ages. Will you be able to fill the line?
At first you will have to solve simple puzzles but little by little the difficulty will be increased. A great time-killer game to play at any moment.
This game combines logical ability and mathematical mentality in a fun way, both for children and for senior players.
Use the hints offered by the game to make a line without going through the same place twice. They will show you the right path!
– One line: Help animals to eat all the foods that appear in the puzzle without going through the same place twice.
– Flow: Connect each animal with their favorite food. They cannot collide with each other and you must fill all the grid to pass the level
– Funny designs and animal animations
– Play alone or in online multiplayer mode
– Brain training and thinking game
– Use the clues to help you when you’re locked
– Constant updates with new levels
– Completely free
– For all ages
Tellmewow is a mobile games development company specialized in easy adaptation and basic usability which makes our games ideal for the elderly or young people who simply want to play an occasional game without major complications.
If you have any suggestions for improvement or want to keep informed about upcoming games that we are going to publish, follow us on our social networks.
Whats new of One line - Hungry Animals [0.4.2]
♥ Thank you very much for playing Hungry Animals!
⭐️ Logical game.
⭐️ Fun animations and design.
⭐️ More than 500 levels
⭐️ 2 game modes: single player and online multiplayer.
⭐️ For all ages
We are happy to receive your comments and suggestions.
If you find any errors in the game, you can write to us at [email protected]