Description of Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner [6.1.6]
Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner [6.1.6] updated on Thursday January 20, 2022 is the Productivity for Android developed by The Grizzly Labs
Quickly scan your paper documents on the go and export them as multi-page PDF files.
*** 20+ million users *** 1000s of small businesses ***
Place any document in front of your device’s camera: our scanner app automatically recognizes the paper against the background, crops it, and cleans up the result. You obtain a crisp, legible scan. Batch scanning lets you scan dozens of pages in a matter of seconds. Powerful tools help you organize, share, or archive your documents.
== KEY FEATURES ==
– Document detection & background removal
– Distortion correction
– Shadow removal and defect cleanup
– Filters (black & white, whiteboard, photo)
– Batch scanning
PDF Creation & Editing:
– Document merging & splitting
– Multiple page PDF creation
– Photos and PDF import
Security & Privacy:
– On-device document processing
+ Fingerprint locking
+ PDF password encryption
– Document tagging
– Metadata and content search
+ Custom naming schemes (Smart Document Names)
+ Backup and multi-device sync with Genius Cloud (separate subscription)
+ Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Expensify, Google Drive, OneDrive, FTP, WebDAV.
+ Any WebDAV compatible service such as Citrix ShareFile, NextCloud, ownCloud, Synology, Yandex.
+ Automatic background auto-export
The features denoted with [+] are available as part of Genius Scan+ (a one-time purchase).
== ABOUT US ==
It’s in the heart of Paris, France that The Grizzly Labs develops Genius Scan. We take pride in crafting apps that help millions of users throughout the world and hold ourselves to the highest standards in terms of quality and privacy. Get in touch with us @thegrizzlylabs if you have any questions.
Whats new of Genius Scan+ - PDF Scanner [6.1.6]
This major "summer" version brings some new features:
- Translations in 10 new languages
- An export history to quickly know which documents have been exported and which exports failed
- Quick Edit actions to edit a page during a Batch capture
- Self signed certificates in WebDAV export