Description of Volume Styles - Customize your volume panel [4.0.6]
Volume Styles - Customize your volume panel [4.0.6] updated on Tuesday October 27, 2020 is the Personalization for Android developed by Tom Bayley
Volume Styles lets you fully customize your phone’s volume panel.
Change the colors, apply different themes such as iOS & MIUI, change the position, and more.
You can even add additional shortcuts and change the brightness to make accessing things faster.
Easily apply any style in just one tap:
– Oxygen OS
– Android Oreo horizontal sliders
– More to come!
Change which volume sliders are shown. You can even add a brightness slider!
– Media volume
– Ring volume
– Notification volume
– Alarm volume
– Voice call volume
– System volume
Style the volume panel exactly how you like:
– Auto dark mode
– Corner radius
– Volume control panel position on screen
– Volume panel show duration
– …and more!
– Toggle rotation
– Flashlight / Torch
– Split screen
– Settings shortcut
– Turn off screen
– Open sound settings
– Toggle Do Not Disturb
– Toggle sound mode ( silent / vibrate / ring )
– Toggle auto brightness
– Toggle media volume
– Toggle notification volume
– Toggle alarm volume
– Toggle voice call volume
– Toggle system volume
– Twitter: twitter.com/tombayleyapps
– Telegram: t.me/joinchat/Kcx0ChlfocHjvUuzI1w0ZA
– Email: [email protected]
Whats new of Volume Styles - Customize your volume panel [4.0.6]
- General improvements and bug fixes
- Improved expand/collapse animations
- Improved MIUI style
- iOS style slider will now shrink after pressing a volume key twice (as in iOS)
- Fixed being unable to change in-call volume
- Devices running Android Nougat and lower can now use the "Auto change main slider"
- Add translations for Chinese & Turkish
- Bug and crash fixes