Description of Screen Recorder & Video Recorder - eRecorder [2.4.2]
Screen Recorder & Video Recorder - eRecorder [2.4.2] updated on Saturday July 17, 2021 is the Video Players & Editors for Android developed by ECO MOBILE VN
No Root Needed
No Fee To Use
The screen recorder application is used as a powerful tool to help people create videos from recording the phone screen. Not too complicated, just a few buttons and can record and create videos already.
Screen Recorder is very used by new youtubers in creating videos, helping them to build videos faster, better and more convenient. After recording, youtubers can add music and cut videos right on the eRecorder application.
Moreover, the application Video Recorder is very popular to use for making video tutorials. learning tutorial videos, app tutorial videos, game tutorial videos, everything is cool and easy.
Featured tools of Screen Recorder:
● Screen Recorder With Audio.
● Take a screenshot.
● Video Editor: Trim video and Add Music.
● Record Gameplay.
● Floating window.
● Screen Recorder with Facecam.
Outstanding features of Video Recorder:
● Export Full HD video with custom quality: 240p to 1080p, 60FPS, 12Mbps.
● No watermark: create clean videos & screenshots.
● Countdown timer.
● Easy to pause/resume recording.
● Rotate the screen.
● Hide the record button while recording.
● Record Internal and External Audio.
● Share videos to Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,…
1. Why can’t I record system sound? (Game sound, internal sound)
●Google does not provide an API for internal audio recording on Android 9 and below, but eRecorder has a solution, allowing users to record audio through a microphone. However, Android 10 and above can fully record INTERNAL SOUND.
2. Why do I only get video with black screen when trying to record 1 movie?
●When recording movies on these entertainment apps (Netflix, Telly, OSN Play…), you can only get black screen video.
It is because the copyright issue of these entertainment applications has prevented users from recording screen recordings to protect their content.3
3. Why does recording stop while recording?
Stopping suddenly can be due to a number of reasons:
● Screen recorder is a heavy and resource intensive task. Therefore, sometimes your system has to kill eRecorder for recording device to save memory, battery and other resources for higher priority applications.
● The recording service runs in the background and has a lower priority than other applications running in the foreground.