Description of Demon Woods [1.0.4]
Demon Woods [1.0.4] updated on Tuesday October 6, 2020 is the Role Playing for Android developed by Warbelt
Demon Woods is a simple, addictive two-button-controls RPG game. Play as a lone knight who needs to escape the monster-infested Demon Woods.
– Tap the on right side of the screen to swing your sword and destroy enemies and projectiles.
– Tap and hold on the left side of your screen to raise your shield and reflect projectiles. It will not protect you on melee combat though.
Be careful! While you are protecting yourself, your energy will deplete. If it reaches zero, you will be exhausted and unable to raise your shield for a while. Use your shield only when necessary, and let your energy recharge.
Don’t fret if you fall. Rise again and keep fighting until you escape.
Earn skulls by killing monsters and spend them in the skulls shop, in return for powerful upgrades! You can also get the infamous Book of the Wicked. With it, you will be able to face the flying evil, the Demon Lord of the Woods.
Defeat the Demon Lord and finally escape the forest.
Aethrall @ itch.io,
Kronbits @ itch.io,
Ansimuz @ itch.io,
7soul1 @ devianart.com,
For their amazing 2D art
for their beautiful pixel fonts
for their exciting soundtracks
Whats new of Demon Woods [1.0.4]
General improvements & bug fixes:
- Made sword and shield interaction areas much bigger, so they will activate when tapping anywhere in the screen.
- Fix score display value when installing the game for the first time, which was not showing 0 as it should.
- Sounds are now louder in general