Description of Them Bombs: co-op board game play with 2-4 friends [2.2.2]
Them Bombs: co-op board game play with 2-4 friends [2.2.2] updated on Sunday October 25, 2020 is the Board for Android developed by Yellow Dot
*** 8/10 Everything Board Games***
A text message from Dr TiNT leads you to a ticking bomb. Tic-toc! Tic-toc! Every second counts. Which wire to cut – the blue or the red one? Tic-toc! Tic-toc! How to set the control knobs? Tic-toc! Tic-toc! Only two minutes left… Your flashlight battery runs out. The adrenaline kicks in. Will you keep a cool head and manage to defuse the bomb?
– Work together with your Expert Team and see how many people you can save
– Describe what you see using just words so that others understand
– Let your Expert Team talk you through the bomb defusal
– Put your communication skills to the test
WARNING: Time pressure and adrenaline rush may lead to shouting, swearing, and misunderstandings, which can cause temporary resentment between friends or silent treatment from a spouse…
One of the players takes on the role of the Unlikely Hero, who finds a bomb and tries to defuse it. The hero is the only player who uses the device. The other players become the Expert Team and they have access to the bomb defusal manual. They cannot see what the Hero sees on the screen, and the Hero cannot see the content of the manual.
Players can only use verbal communication, just as if the Expert Team and the Unlikely Hero were talking through a radio.
PLEASE NOTE: Some game items and features are available in the in-app purchase.
***Our official Discord is now available! Connect with players from around the world and play using voice chat via Discord!***
Go to www.thembombs.com/discord and:
1. join the #find-partners channel to look for people to play with.
2. join any of the voice rooms to start playing.
Great thanks to our amazing fan deluxghost for translating the manual into Chinese!
Whats new of Them Bombs: co-op board game play with 2-4 friends [2.2.2]
- New newspaper article layout after disarming the bomb
- Simplified Chinese localization fixes