Description of Food Intolerances [2.6]
Food Intolerances [2.6] updated on Friday November 6, 2020 is the Health & Fitness for Android developed by Baliza GmbH
The app Food Intolerances is a tool to help everyone who has to stick to a restricted diet because of food intolerances or allergies. Typical application cases are: histamine intolerance, mastocytosis, fructose malabsorption, sorbitol intolerance, aspirin intolerance, gluten sensitivity, lactose intolerance or a diet low in FODMAPs.
Healthline – Best Nutrition Apps 2019
MeinAllergiePortal – Digital Health Heroes Award 2018
iMore – Best Food Nutrition Apps 2017
It contains more than 1000 foods that are commented and rated in view of the following subjects:
▪ Sorbitol and other sugar alcohols
▪ Oligosaccharides (e.g. fructans and galactans)
▪ FODMAPs (total)
▪ Histamine content
▪ Tyramine content
▪ Histamine liberators and DAO inhibitors
▪ Problematic medicines
▪ Food additives
▪ Salicylate content
▪ Problematic food additives
▪ Nickel content
OTHER SENSITIVITIES AND ALLERGIES
Filters for gluten, wheat, soy, yeast, sulfites, dairy, egg, fish, meat, pork, beef and honey
▪ Detailed articles about food intolerances
▪ Possibility to write notes and manually adjust the rating
▪ Direct link to Wikipedia articles
▪ No internet connection required
** This app doesn’t rate brand specific products, but common foods and basic food categories. It provides you with all the information needed to deal with your intolerance and to avoid common mistakes.
The app does not replace medical care and must not be used for diagnostic purposes. While the information provided here has been compiled to the best knowledge of the author, mistakes happen, since this is a complex matter which depends closely on the individual person. We are constantly working to improve the app, but information may be wrong and may even contain harmful recommendations.
The Baliza GmbH disclaims any liability as a developer of this app for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the information and any resulting damages, consequential damages and other disadvantages. The assertion of claims of any kind is excluded. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of liability for personal injury, or of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation may not apply to you.
Whats new of Food Intolerances [2.6]
• We added a new profile for nickel allergy.
• All values are now displayed per portion.
• We added the amount of excess fructose for each food.
• We added more foods and revised some commentaries.
• We revised several articles in the info section.
We hope you like the changes and would be very happy if you let us and other users know what you like about our app!