Description of Enpass Password Manager [22.214.171.1243]
Enpass Password Manager [126.96.36.1993] updated on Saturday June 27, 2020 is the Productivity for Android developed by Sinew Software Systems Private Limited
Enpass makes your life easy by securely managing your passwords and all sorts of credentials. All you have to remember is a single master password of Enpass.
You won’t even need to copy/paste them to other apps and browsers, as Enpass can autofill for them for you.
ENPASS IS UNBEATABLE
• None of your data is stored on company’s servers.
• No sign-up or subscription is required.
• Syncs data across all Mobile and Desktop devices through iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & WebDAV.
• 80+ pre-defined templates to save all sort of information.
• Easy to use with simple and consistent design everywhere.
MAKES YOUR LIFE HASSLE FREE
• Signing up on new websites with strong passwords is not a pain as the built-in password manager lets you create unique and strong passwords of desired style.
• Automatically fills logins details in apps, Chrome and Other supported browsers.
• Securely fills Credit card details while shopping online.
• Supports use of Fingerprints for quick unlock to access information.
• It’s not just about passwords. You can even save attachments, Bank accounts, Addresses for autofill, Social Security Numbers, Travel documents and all other kind of credentials you have.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
• Our philosophy is your security! We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for encryption of your data using AES-256 with key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
• Your data is always stays encrypted with your master password and stays safe even if your device is lost.
• Enpass automatically locks itself when not in use.
ENPASS IS FOR EVERYONE
• No matter which platform you love, you’ll find Enpass there.
• Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple vaults syncing through shared cloud accounts.
• Simple design that suits everyone.
• If you are already having your passwords with some other software, you can freely import them to Enpass using our Free Desktop Version. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/docs/manual-desktop/import_export.html.
GET BEST OF ENPASS
• Pro version of Enpass for this platform is a one-time purchase that lets you store more than 20 items with creation of Multiple Vaults. Learn more at https://www.enpass.io/pricing/.
WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
We here at Enpass are continuously seeking to give you the best experience with password management. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us at @EnpassApp on Twitter and facebook.com/EnpassApp.
We also have a community of Enpass lovers whom you can meet at https://discussion.enpass.io.
Whats new of Enpass Password Manager [188.8.131.523]
-Tag suggestion: Now you don't need to manually type-in the full tag name while adding/editing tags in any item, as Enpass will suggest it from available tags for completion.
-Pwned passwords: You can check all your Passwords against data breaches in Password Audit section from the sidebar.
-Option to add a shortcut of any item to your home screen from the details page.
-Option to remove custom icon.
-Fixed few autofill bugs.
-Fingerprint Unlock works better in dark theme.
-Resolved few crashes.