Description of SBK Team Manager [1.1.5]
SBK Team Manager [1.1.5] updated on Tuesday November 3, 2020 is the Sports for Android developed by Digital Tales S.r.l.
SBK Team Manager will be available at a special launch price for a limited period of time, so grab it now!
Races are won and lost in the pits: Motorsport is not only about speeding on the track, but also about teamwork and strategy in the pit lane.
SBK Team Manager is the first 3D World Superbike Management Simulation, where you choose and customize your favorite bike from the top manufacturers competing in the Motul FIM Superbike World Championship (BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha) and create a racing team of your own to challenge the official WorldSBK champion teams, such as Kawasaki Racing, Aruba.it Racing and Pata Yamaha.
– Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2019 Motul FIM Superbike World Championship
– Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
– Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart’s content
– Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
– During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pitboards
– Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep the crash risk under control
– Follow your bike through a dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically
Lead your team to victory and become the ultimate World Superbike Team Manager!
1. SBK Team Manager was developed in collaboration with Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of WORLD SUPERBIKE RACING and to offer the most realistic motorcycle management simulation on Android.
2. SBK Team Manager is a Premium game and does not include any pay-to-win mechanics requiring players to pay more money in order to fully enjoy the experience or beat the game. That notwithstanding, it does include some IN-APP PURCHASES and REWARDED VIDEOS aimed at offering a more forgiving experience, in case you are new to the management simulation genre, keep running out of in-game currency or want to upgrade your team faster.
For any inquiry or SUPPORT requests, please contact us at the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Whats new of SBK Team Manager [1.1.5]
- 64-bit support
- Content updated to WorldSBK 2019 season
- Minor bug fixes