Description of PilotWeather [4.0]
PilotWeather [4.0] updated on Sunday November 8, 2020 is the Weather for Android developed by Sparkling Apps
Get current and precise weather conditions (METAR) as well as weather forecasts (TAF), which are used by pilots for their flight preparations. You can choose worldwide airport weather stations from the built-in database by either name, ICAO or IATA code. Data will be shown in its original format or fully decoded into easy understandable texts.
** NOTE: in order to display temperatures in Fahrenheit, switch off “Show original units”!
– shows additional information like sunrise/sunset, station location/elevation, timezone, and daylight saving adjustment
– optionally displays all times in GMT or in the station’s local time
– supports US and metric units
– display/adding of nearby stations
NEW: Also check out our latest ‘Sky MET’, a visually stunning and feature rich application for pilots, by pilots.
Whats new of PilotWeather [4.0]
1. Added 280 stations
2. Resolved wrong METAR values
3. Fixed duplication in groups
4. Fixed several miscellaneous bugs
5. Performance improvements