Description of Oxford Learner's Bookshelf [5.6.3]
Oxford Learner's Bookshelf [5.6.3] updated on Sunday June 7, 2020 is the Education for Android developed by Oxford University Press ELT.
Take Oxford University Press English language wherever you go, with the Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app.
Learn and teach with enhanced Graded Readers, Coursebooks, Workbooks and Teacher’s Editions. Complete interactive activities, watch videos and complete listening activities from the page. Then, sync your progress and access your books from your tablet or computer.
Register for an account at Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf once you have downloaded the app and get FREE access to 148 Graded Readers until June 30 2020!
LEARNING COMES TO LIFE WITH OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS E-BOOKS
* Develop skills watching videos and listening to audio while you complete interactive activities
* Check answers and progress instantly. Then, send to teachers or parents
* Slow down or speed up the audio to suit the pace of learning
* Improve pronunciation: listen to audio, record your own and compare
* Keep notes in one place on the page: write sticky notes or record voice notes
* Highlight or underline important vocabulary with the pen or highlighter, or simply annotate your pages
*Keep track of how many words and Graded Readers you read with the reading diary and certificate
Different e-books have different features.
Requires Android 5.1 and up.
We recommend using a tablet with the following minimum specifications:
• CPU: Dual Core – 1200 MHz or faster
• Memory: 1GB RAM or more
• Display: 7 inches or greater
• Rooted devices are not supported. Stock Android operating system required.
HOW DO I START USING MY E-BOOKS?
Download Oxford Learner’s Bookshelf app, tap ‘Add books’ and enter your access code if you have been given one by your school. You can also buy some e-books through the in-app Bookshop.
*Try samples of e-books before you buy!*
WHICH LEARNING MATERIALS ARE AVAILABLE?
Read your way to better English with Graded Readers. Choose the genre you like:
Fiction, non-fiction and fairy tales including Classic Tales, Oxford Read and Discover, Dominoes, Oxford Bookworms, Oxford Read and Imagine and Totally True. Collect reading awards and share the number of words and books read in your reading diary and get a certificate to share with friends, parents and teachers.
COURSEBOOKS AND WORKBOOKS
Favourite Oxford University Press coursebooks and workbooks are available for all ages, from young learners to adults. Teacher’s Editions are available for many courses as well as the Oxford Grammar Course.
Whats new of Oxford Learner's Bookshelf [5.6.3]
We have fixed a bug that was causing the app to close.