Description of Delta Touch [7 x Doom engine source port] [4.2]
Delta Touch [7 x Doom engine source port] [4.2] updated on Sunday December 27, 2020 is the Action for Android developed by Open Touch Gaming
is one of the best ported versions of Doom on Android. The user can enjoy a real classic of the first person shooter. Old school gamers have an opportunity to encourage nostalgia and newbies – meet the ancestor of modern action games. In addition to the normal version of Duma, Port supports several modes that can only be pleased. A great Igrovoy process with a number of enemies on the maps is complemented by a customized management and user interface.
* Highly customizable touch screen control.
* Built-in keyboard for accessing cheats and console commands
* Custom user interface for easy selection of your wads and mods
* Custom buttons for GZDoom for mods
* Fully navigable user interface via a Gamepad
* Play thousands of mods and levels created by the community!
Data – OBB
Extract and copy the folder to SD/Android/OBB
Important! You need to supply your own copy of the ‘Doom’ wad files to play original Doom.
SEVEN of the best ‘Doom engine’ source ports brought to Android.
* GZDoom (v1.9.1 & v3.25 & v3.82 & v4.x)
* Zandronum (v3.0 & v3.1 Alpha)
* Chocolate Doom
* Dhewm3 (Doom 3) (NEW)
Full touch screen controls and full game-pad support.
* Highly customizable touch screen controls.
* Built in keyboard to access cheats and console commands
* Custom UI to easily select your wads and mods
* 18 custom buttons for GZDoom for mods
* Fully navigatable UI via a gampad
* Various rendering modes available
* Save/load your touch screen layouts
* Play thousands of community made mods and levels!
* Downloads midi and Fluidsynth samples for quality music
* Support for Doom, Hexen, Heretic and Strife wads
* Multiplayer launcher for GZDoom and Chocolate Doom
* Mouse and Keyboard support (OREO ONLY)
* Gyro aim assist (Gyroscope needed)
FreeDoom data included to start playing immediately.
You will need approximately 60MB extra space to download music libraries and FreeDoom data.
Copy your own ‘wad’ files (doom.wad, hexen.wad etc) to your device to play games compatible with the ‘Doom’ engine.
Note: A high end device is needed to play complex and demanding mods such as Brutal Doom.
Doom 3 notes
Dhewm3 has been optimized to run as well as possible on mobile, but you still need a high end device to play. It will NOT play well on low power or old devices!
* NEW multitreaded rendering
* Play the base game, RoE expansion and ‘Classic Doom 3′ mod’
* Aim assist (in the base game)
* Mod selection (NOTE, mods which need the game.dll or game.pk4 file will not work)
* Full touch screen and gamepad controls
* Custom game resolution configuration
* ‘Doom 3’ PK4 files are needed to play (NOT BFG edition)
PLEASE email if you have any issues, we will be able to fix almost all issues you have when configuring the app.
Full money-back guarantee at any time, just email and we will issue a full refund
Icons and internal touch screen graphics are copyright to Open Touch Gaming.
Screen shots are taking from the FreeDoom game.
This is a GPL source port and contains no ‘Doom’ copyrighted data.
Whats new of Delta Touch [7 x Doom engine source port] [4.2]
* Can now select game resolution for LZDoom GLES 3
* Can now select game resolution for Zandronum GLES 2
* Allow Doom 3 mod 'In Hell' to load (may not work)
* Added 'WASD' buttons to touch controls
* Added missing 'Zoom' for Doom 3 gamepad
* Updated to SDL 2.0.12
* Updated GZDoom dev to v4.5 (copy game_widescreen_gfx.pk3 file to the "Delta/res" folder for widescreen gfx)
* Updated LZDoom to 3.87b
* Fixed Zandronum screen scaling for wide-screen devices