Description of Extreme Car Driving Simulator [6.0.13]
Extreme Car Driving Simulator [6.0.13] updated on Wednesday October 6, 2021 is the Racing for Android developed by AxesInMotion Racing
Extreme Car Driving Simulator –
Car fans would definitely find this latest game from AxesInMotion Racing interesting as it allows you to access all the amazing elements of driving. That being said, the extreme car driving simulator gives players the opportunity to get behind the wheel of the world’s most sought-after vehicles. Learn more about this amazing game as we look at it in our comprehensive reviews.
* NEW: Mini-game checkpoint mode.
* NEW: Drive with traffic !!!!!
* Full real HUD including RPM, gear and speed.
* ABS, TC and ESP simulation. You can turn them off too!
* Explore a detailed open world environment.
* Realistic car damage. Crash your car!
* Accurate physics.
Extreme Car Driving Simulator is the best car simulator of 2014, thanks to its advanced real physics engine
Ever wanted to try a sports car simulator? Now you can drive, drift and feel a racing sports car for free!
Be a furious racer on a whole city for you. No need to brake because of traffic or racing other rival vehicles, so you can perform illegal stunt actions and run full speed without the police chasing you!
Drifting fast and doing burnouts had never been so fun! Burn the asphalt of this open world city!
NEW: Mini game checkpoint mode.
NEW: Drive with traffic !!!!!
Full real HUD including revs, gear and speed.
ABS, TC and ESP simulation. You can also turn them off!
Explore a detailed open world environment.
Realistic car damage. Crash your car!
Control your car with a steering wheel, accelerometer or arrows
Several different cameras.
Whats new of Extreme Car Driving Simulator [6.0.13]
Next-Gen graphics update it’s here ⚡
• The biggest update ever made on Extreme Car Driving Simulator 😱
• Next-Gen updated graphics. We remade everything to bring you a more immersive experience 🛠
• Adaptative performance 📏📲
• New cars with realistic graphics 🏎️⚡
• We won’t spoil you about changes… but here you have a hint ➡️ ✈️
• Added support for new languages!