Description of Extreme Landings Pro [3.7.0]
Extreme Landings Pro [3.7.0] updated on Monday June 1, 2020 is the Simulation for Android developed by RORTOS
Extreme Landings Pro – Wonderful simulator where we need to review your emergency skills within 24 missions. In the beginning we have to learn, it seems a very simple task – to land the plane. Unfortunately, this challenge will not be easy to overcome. The complexity of the toy shop’s total of twenty-four missions, fifteen airports, and one hundred and twenty freelance situations, which we believe is necessary to achieve a very high rank in the game.
* 20 HD airports
* Fast landing mode in global competition and 5 error levels.
* Instrument landing system, ILS
* Speed autopilot, route, altitude and vertical speed – primary flight display
* Fuel management with counterbalance, dumping and real consumption
* Chassis management with manual unlocking
* Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions
* Virtual 3D cockpit with integrated instrumentation
Data – OBB
Extract and copy folder to SD/Android/obb
Take full control.
Test your piloting skills and handle the most critical flight conditions known to man.
Cope with emergencies and incidents inspired by real life scenarios in a climactic adrenaline rush.
Start each engine individually, navigate between the equipment dashboard panels and be ready to solve over 5,000 possible situations in order to reach the highest pilot ranking.
The simulator includes 36 missions to accomplish, 216 challenges to pass, cartography and worldwide navigation with over 500 accurate airports replicas as well as real time weather conditions.
– 36 missions
– 216 challenges 6 of which in global competitions
– 20 HD airports
– Fast landing mode with global competition and 5 fault levels.
– Instrument Landing System, ILS
– Speed autopilot, Route, Altitude and Vertical speed – Primary Flight Display
– Navigation Display
– Weather Radar for managing Microburst, Ice and wind
– Advanced engine system with ignition, faults and fire safety
– Fuel management with weight balancing, Jettison and real consumption
– Landing gears management with manual unlocking system
– Full control of the rudder, flaps, reversers and spoilers
– APU management
– Worldwide navigation with 548 airports and 1107 usable runways, real or customizable weather conditions
– Cartography with over 8000 waypoints (VOR, NDB, TACAN, DME, GPS, FIX)
– Automatic Flight Planning Configuration
– Cinema replay system
– 3D virtual cockpit with integrated instrumentation
– SRTM30 Plus real terrestrial elevation
– MODIS VCF real coastline
– OpenWeatherMap real-time weather conditions
Whats new of Extreme Landings Pro [3.7.0]