Description of Faily Brakes [11.2]
Faily Brakes [11.2] updated on Saturday May 30, 2020 is the Arcade for Android developed by Spunge Games Pty Ltd
In the main character Faily Brakes broke out during car rides along the mountain roads. At that moment he went down the steep slope. Now he has an uncontrollable machine, a high speed and a great chance to survive in this adventure. Players in the role of guardian angels will save the character and try to save him from a terrible catastrophe. Beautiful graphics and dynamic gameplay like all fans of an unpretentious game.
* NAVIGATE downhill as far as possible, dodge obstacles on the way
* Avoid trees, rocks, streams, traffic and trains
* Destroy obstacles with your shield
* Collect coins as you go
* UNLOCK unique vehicles
* SHARE your epic crashes in 360º, slow motion and share them with your friends
The title of the game says it all!
While cruising through the mountains, car enthusiast Phil Faily suddenly experiences a complete brake failure, plunging him over the edge of a steep embankment.
In this physics-based driving and crashing game, you must maneuver an endless mountainside dodging hazardous terrains such as trees, rocks, traffic and trains resulting in some fun and hilarious near misses and crashes.
• NAVIGATE downhill as far as you can go avoiding obstacles along the way
• AVOID trees, rocks, creeks, traffic and trains
• DESTROY obstacles with your shield
• COLLECT coins as you go
• UNLOCK unique vehicles
• SHARE your epic crashes in 360º, slow-motion and share with your friends
• ENDLESS gameplay
• ENDLESS crashes
• ENDLESS fun!
* Permissions Details *
Faily Brakes will require access to photos, media and files on your device. This is only used to cache the advertising in game and to allow the sharing of custom screenshots taken in game.
Whats new of Faily Brakes [11.2]
"Enjoy endless rag doll action, cool and crazy cars, and spectacular high impact crashes. Avoiding the obstacles is the aim of the game but crashing is twice the fun.
Machine Guns, Shields and Rockets are back on the track and there's a new faster quick play between runs for lots more Faily action."