Description of GBA.emu [1.5.37]
GBA.emu [1.5.37] updated on Wednesday August 5, 2020 is the Arcade for Android developed by Robert Broglia
Description:Advanced open+source Gameboy Advance Emulator is based on VBA+M r1097, designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better features Specifications (at least 1 GHz CPU for best results).
+ High+level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
+ Save the memory and save the status support
+ Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR or 7Z files
+ Cheat code support with VBA+M compatible files
+ Configurable screen multi+touch control
+ HID Bluetooth / USB Gamepad
+ Works in every orientationRequired Android Versions: Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] – Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]
Advanced open-source Gameboy Advance emulator based on VBA-M r1097, designed and tested on the Xoom, Galaxy S2, Nexus 4, Nexus 7, NVidia Shield, Xperia Tablet Z, and Xperia Play, but works on virtually any device with similar or better specs (at least a 1GHz CPU for best results).
* High-level BIOS emulation, no BIOS file needed
* Backup memory and save state support, state files are interchangeable with the PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Cheat code support using VBA-M-compatible files (.clt extension), don’t use any “Master” codes since they aren’t needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
The game Motocross Challenge is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow me on Twitter for updates about my apps:
Tweets by rakashazi
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps, ports for other platforms, and GPL source code. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
Whats new of GBA.emu [1.5.37]
* Add option to automatically increase audio buffer size if needed such as when routing audio over Bluetooth
* Fix possible crash in the new audio code