Description of Minecraft Earth [0.16.0]
Minecraft Earth [0.16.0] updated on Monday June 1, 2020 is the Adventure for Android developed by Mojang
Minecraft Earth – a new exciting game for Android, in reality. When you play this game, you can make the Minecraft world a reality with your phone or tablet. Embark on an exciting journey through the unforgettable world and create incredible things to surround you everywhere. Rely on their creative ability and imagination to connect the real world and create a life size. If you play this game, you can express yourself in the new scale. They play the game with friends and enjoy creating incredible masterpieces in their spare time and sharing them with other players.
* BUILD amazing creations in tabletop mode and place them in life size in the real world.
* Collaborate with other builders and create masterpieces together.
* DISCOVER a whole new side of your neighborhood and watch how it evolves over time.
* DISCOVER unique mobs like the mushy pig and moo-bloom and use them to populate your builds!
Discover a new dimension of Minecraft as you create, explore, and survive in the real world. Join a community of builders and explorers spanning the planet, collect resources for your builds, craft in augmented reality and then place them at life-size. You can even team up with others for mini-adventures!
• BUILD amazing creations in tabletop mode and place them in the real world at life size.
• COLLABORATE with other builders and create communal masterpieces together.
• EXPLORE a whole new side to your local neighborhood, and watch it evolve over time.
• DISCOVER unique mobs like the muddy pig and moobloom, and use them to populate your builds!
Whats new of Minecraft Earth [0.16.0]
- Send a buildplate to your friends to see on their own devices
- Improvements to Adventure Crystals UI
- Spotted Pig
- Mob Behavior fixes for Ocelot and Melon Golem
- Fixed splash sounds for mobs in water
- Adventure Crystals now work on iPads
The full list of patch notes can be found here: https://redsto.ne/earthclog