Description of MIUI 11 - ICON PACK [3.2]
MIUI 11 - ICON PACK [3.2] updated on Saturday May 30, 2020 is the Personalization for Android developed by Cris87
+ 4205 icons with a resolution of 2K Super HD + (360×360) pixels!
+ 4200+ supported applications!
+ 55 HD wallpapers with a resolution of 2K (1440×2560) pixels!
+ Each symbol has been designed with the utmost care for details!
+ Triple Icons Rendering Process!
+ Automatic masking for missing icons!
+ Dynamic Calendar for App Stock & Google Calendar!
+ Request missing icons directly from the app!
+ Update periodicals guaranteed!
Required Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] – Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]
* 4205 icons with Resolution 2K SuperHD+ (360×360)Pixel!
* 4200+ Supported Applications!
* 55 HD Wallpapers with Resolution 2K (1440×2560) Pixel!
* Each icon has been designed with extreme care of details!
* Triple Icons Rendering Process!
* Automatic Masking for Missing Icons!
* Dynamic Calendar for App Stock & Google Calendar!
* Missing Icons Request directly through the app (3 Free for each release)!
* Update Periodicals Guaranteed!
* Support, Support & Info on Future and Future Projects on My Site: www.cris87.altervista.org
• This Icon Pack needs a custom launcher to be applied. Pixel Launcher, Google Now Launcher, and any other launcher that is preinstalled on the device do NOT support Icon Packs (Except for Asus ZenUI, LG Home, Xperia Home). There is no way to apply the theme to launchers that do not have the ability to change icons. So please check your launcher first or download a compatible launcher !!!
• With the new Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, LG Home has removed support for external packet icons and does not support standard icon packs;
• For full control of the Dimensions of the Icons, you must go to the LAUNCHER / APPEAR SETTINGS and DISABLE the “NORMALIZE ICONS” function … Action Required on NOVA LAUNCHER (and All other Launchers that provide this function) as the icons are Already normalized and do not require this option; If you do not, you may find some smaller size icons!
Most of the major launchers on the PlayStore are compatible,
ABC, Action, ADW, Apex, Atom, Aviate, GO, Holo, HoloHD, iTop, KK, Lucid, M, Mini, MN, New, Nougat, Nova, S, Smart, Solo, V, ZenUI, Zero.
It can still be used with many other launchers that support icon packages but are not specified within the application itself, such as Arrow, ASAP, Evie, Cobo, Line, Mesh, N, Peek and Z Launcher, with Xperia Home And with the CyanogenMod Theme Engine, DIRECTLY APPLICABLE IN THE LAUNCHER SETUP MENU USED THROUGH THEME / ICONS SECTION;
Not Guaranteed Compatibility with the LG HOME Stock Launcher (should work until version android 6.0 but I have no way of verifying personally), Can not apply to stock launches of Samsung, Huawei, Nubia, Meizu …
Icon Pack has been personally tested with no problems with:
ACTION LAUNCHER 3;
ZEN UI LAUNCHER;
Special thanks to D. Mahardhika for CandyBar.
Whats new of MIUI 11 - ICON PACK [3.2]
- 25 New Icons;
- 4205 Total Icons;
- 4200+ App Supported;
- 55 Total 2K Resolution Wallpapers;
- TOTAL SUPPORT TO POCO LAUNCHER!
- FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH ONE PLUS LAUNCHER!
- New Premium Request Icons Mode;
- Added Tab With The New Icons Inserted For Each Update;
- Updated and Optimized Xml and Java Codes;