Description of My Colony [1.2.0]
My Colony [1.2.0] updated on Saturday May 30, 2020 is the Simulation for Android developed by Brandon Stecklein
My Colony – A new exciting simulator with elements of a strategy for organizing our colony on a planet in deep space. A primitive colorful graph will absolutely not diminish the merits of an interesting project, and conversely, it will allow us not to be distracted from the actual gameplay. The construction of the new colony itself will appeal to many players who are tired of the super fighters’ explosive and dynamic action games.
* 4 unique civilizations than you can play
* Build almost 400 unique buildings
* Over 10 different randomly generated card types to play
* Game adaptation and modding features
* Single player or multiplayer (both online and LAN)
My Colony is a hybrid space colonization, city builder, simulation and strategy game developed by Brandon Stecklein and Ape Apps.
My Colony offers both single player and multiplayer gameplay. Build your space city at your own pace, or join an online empire. My Colony is sort of a mix between the classic city builder games, real time strategy games, and civilization builder type games. There is no nickel and dime monetization in My Colony either, no diamonds to buy. Almost the entire game is free, with one single low priced Premium Upgrade available to unlock decorative structures and support the continued development of the game.
I modeled My Colony after classic PC style gameplay, and have avoided the more modern idle builder diamond fest pay to play model. You can play at your own pace. Building your city is simple enough for beginners, and advanced enough for core gamers.
Currently, My Colony features:
– 4 unique civilizations to play as
– Nearly 400 unique buildings to build
– Over ten different randomly generated map types to play on
– Game customization and modding capabilities
– Single player or multi player (both online or LAN)
– Supports touch controls, TV gamepad controls (works on most Android TV devices), responsive interface for all screen sizes, even works with bluetooth keyboard and mouse on tablet devices
– Sync progress across platforms
Basically, My Colony is the game I always wanted to play on Android but could never find in the app store. If you like games the way the used to be instead of the more modern style, give My Colony a try. And if you would like to see me add something, let me know in the comments or in the forum community. This game is for you guys, so help me make it as good as it can be!
Thanks for trying My Colony!
drone3 – Brian Dill
messenger – Michael Fonos
deeper – tanner helland
memoryaway – tanner helland
surreptitious – tanner helland
squadron – bjorn lynne
ebe – T.J.Moir
storm80 – Nathan Rodriguez
Russian translations provided by Anton zlo
French translations provided by Sobeirannovaocc and Freedmoon
Whats new of My Colony [1.2.0]
3 new structures added
added new building productivity control sliders