Description of My Notes - Notepad [2.0.1]
My Notes - Notepad [2.0.1] updated on Sunday May 31, 2020 is the Productivity for Android developed by KreoSoft
Descriptions : My Notes – Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, stylish, and secure notepad with cloud sync. You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda, or journal.
Features :+ No advertising
+ Synchronization options> Automatic synchronization *
+ Backup> Preview
+ Backup> Export> Text File and HTML
+ App lock (password or PIN + fingerprint)
+ Save, search, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet
+ Organize notes by folder
+ Sort the notes by creation date, update date, title and folder
+ Add reminders
+ Manage folders
+ Navigate horizontally between notes
+ Manage backups
+ Export (text file and HTML)
+ Sync notes via Google Drive between all the Android devices you use
+ Keep your notes safe in the cloud
+ Save and view thousands of notes without compromising performance
+ Save large notes
+ Dark theme
+ Theme color
+ English languageRequired Android Versions : Ice Cream Sandwich [4.0.3–4.0.4] – Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]
Download My Notes Notepad v2.0.1 Premium APK Mod Free
My Notes – Notepad is an easy-to-use, intuitive, fast, elegant and secure notepad with cloud syncing. You can use My Notes as a notepad, notebook, journal, agenda or diary.
– App lock (Password or PIN + Fingerprint)
– Save, browse, search and share notes on your smartphone and tablet
– Organize notes by folders
– Sort notes by date created, date updated, title and folder
– Add reminders
– Manage folders
– Navigate between notes in a horizontal position
– Manage backups
– Export (Text file and HTML)
– Sync notes via Google Drive between all Android devices you use
– Keep your notes safe in the cloud
– Store and display thousands of notes without any performance penalty
– Store large notes
– Dark theme
– Theme color
– English language
– No ads
– Sync options > Auto sync *
– Backup > Preview
– Backup > Export > Text file and HTML
* Manual sync also works in the free version
Please remember to use the “Sync” option or the “Backup” option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.
App data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by “My Notes – Notepad” app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at “drive.google.com”.
2. From the settings menu, select “Manage Apps”.
3. Find the app called “KreoSoft – My Notes”.
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweets by KreoSoftMyNotes
Whats new of My Notes - Notepad [2.0.1]
Please remember to use the "Sync" option or the "Backup" option (in this app) to avoid accidental data loss. Especially before updating the app.
- Support for Android 11
- Double tap to edit. After entering the edit mode, the cursor will be moved to the selected position.
- Note > Options > Editing options > Cursor position (Default, Start of text, End of text)
- Bug fixes