Description of Operation Citadel [188.8.131.52]
Operation Citadel [184.108.40.206] updated on Sunday December 27, 2020 is the Strategy for Android developed by Valentin Lievre
is a great example of the classic look of turn-based strategy in the backdrop of WWII. According to the tradition of the genre, the players wait for the historical balance of power on the world map as well as for the opportunity to create their own alternative version of the development of further events. The extent of everything that happens and the extent to which various details have been worked out will be pleasing. Commanders must understand and understand the smallest of factors in order to be able to act fully and appropriately on the line of contact. There is also an editor that you can use to set up units and other elements of the game.
* Customizable units (missiles, bombs, drop tanks, torpedo, trucks, half-tracks, horses, etc.)
* A ranking and experience system for the units and the player
* Almost any country you want to play
* A unit editor (change any unit you want)
* A tile editor (change any tile you want)
* A map editor that allows you to recreate any fight of your choice (up to 300 x 300 fields and more if your phone/tablet can handle it).
Hi I’m Valentin, young French developer of 21 years old. I started this game in December 2019 from scratch after playing my first wargame for a couple of hours.
Working alone on it with my brother who’s responsible for the art.
attention : Not all big maps will run on your device if you have an old device. You need something that has at least 2GB of RAM and a good processor to play on Europe maps and such. There are too many android devices for me to make a list of them, so if you know your phone or tablet isn’t powerful, don’t expect to be able to run the huge maps. Thank you 🙂
This game features :
– Over 900 units.
– Customizable units (Rockets, bombs, drop tank, torpedo, trucks, half tracks, horses etc).
– A rank and experience system for the units, and the player.
– Any country you want to play.
– A unit editor (Create or modify any unit you want).
– A tile editor (create or modify any tile you want).
– A country editor (Create any country you want).
– A map editor allowing you to recreate any battle of your choice.
– Customizable strategic map.
– An entire Europe map.
– An entire Pacific map.
– An entire Eastern front map.
– A campaign for major countries, with a core-unit system (Keeping units between scenarios).
– A supply line mechanics (Optional).
– Blowing up or repairing bridges mechanics.
– Diving / going to surface, and spotting mechanics with submarines.
– Retreat, surrender, capture, ambush mechanics.
– A morale mechanics (Optional).
– A season mechanics + weather mechanics + clouds (Optional).
– Daily, or almost updates.
– A Demo on PC.
– A complete guide on Steam + official tutorials on YouTube.
– A cool developper :))
Author of the musics : [email protected]
Operation Citadel isn’t just about the eastern front, and even less just about one battle. To be honest, all good names were taken and I could not think of one.
If you have a better idea, I would be happy to hear it, send me an email or drop by our discord !
Whats new of Operation Citadel [220.127.116.11]
This update is to fix an issue with the previous update.