Description of Real Car Driving Experience - Racing game [1.4.1]
Real Car Driving Experience - Racing game [1.4.1] updated on Saturday May 30, 2020 is the Racing for Android developed by AxesInMotion Racing
Real Car Driving Experience Racing game – Continuing the exciting racing project are invited to test their driving skills in extreme racing such as the roads full of artificial obstacles and on rough terrain. Great speed, system damage and destruction, comfortable operation and beautiful graphics make this game a worthy sequel, which will delight all lovers of high-quality entertainment.
* Realistic car damage. Crash your car!
* 3 large environments, including city, terrain and airport, with a traffic simulator engine.
* Improve your vehicles (engine, brakes and suspension) and drive on asphalt.
* Full real HUD including speed, gear and speed.
* Realistic racing physics simulation.
* Various cameras including cockpit
The new Real Car Driving Experience is here!
The most real sports cars await for you to drive in a huge open world. Drift the asphalt in the city, climb a hill of dirt in off-road or race and perform illegal stunts in the airport.
The creators of the mobile top racing game Extreme Car Driving Simulator, have upgraded
its realistic racing physics engine. Drive fast at max speed, drift on the road, or perform extreme stunts like burnouts, but don’t crash into the furious traffic!
Real Car Driving Experience game features:
– Many vehicles to drive, including sports and off-road cars.
– Realistic car damage. Crash your car!
– 3 huge environments including city, off-road and airport, with a traffic simulator engine.
– Upgrade your vehicles (engine, brakes and suspension) and race on the asphalt.
– Full real HUD including revs, gear and speed.
– Realistic racing physics simulation.
– Different cameras including cockpit
Real Car Driving Experience is a game from AxesInMotion.
Whats new of Real Car Driving Experience - Racing game [1.4.1]
4 NEW CARS for you to drive!!
We have lit all cars lights in the garage!
Performance improvements and bug fixing