Description of Spaceflight Simulator [126.96.36.199]
Spaceflight Simulator [188.8.131.52] updated on Monday January 31, 2022 is the Simulation for Android developed by Stefo Mai Morojna
Do you know who was the first person in the world to fly into space? It was Yuri Gagarin, the first human in history, who flew into space in 1961, thereby opening the era of man’s conquest of the universe. If you have a dream about going to space, then you need to know that the requirements for recruiting an astronaut are extremely difficult. First you have to have a degree in mathematics, physics, science, biology, … Then a series of health, psychological, military qualifications, jet pilot flying lessons, … So instead of applying to NASA, I choose an easier path, playing spaceflight simulator.
The first thing you have to do in Spaceflight Simulator is to build and create your own spacecraft. There are many options to create a satisfying rocket, such as: B. Engine, Command Module, Hull, Fuel Tank, Titan Engine, RCS Thrusters, Docking Port, … Coupling multiple parts will help you with more options, but in return it makes your ship heavier and moves slower in space. In addition, the move also costs a lot of energy.
There is an effective way to avoid running out of fuel on the go, that is, you place the fuel bunkers scattered around space. Calculate the journey to match the rocket’s fuel volume, connect to the fuel chambers and then continue your journey. Use landing pins, two-speed motors or solar batteries to land safely on the planets.
CREATE YOUR OWN MODERN FIRE NAME
With Spaceflight Simulator parts, players can freely assemble their rockets. In addition, these tools are also found and created by myself to suit my own desires. Using intelligence and creativity, players design, build and complete the train themselves. Use all your energy to complete it as quickly as possible, put your train to the test and fly into space. Based on personal preferences and desires to create a satisfying move.
CALCULATE AND PROCESS THE MOST ACCURATE DATA
When building a train, it’s not about being ugly or beautiful, it’s about the perfect handling of its systems. Players must accurately calculate rocket physics and metrics upon installation. If there is a small error in the data processing, your rocket will not be able to detach from the wings and will be very difficult in the close phase. Effectively use his intelligence to create useful functions for his trains to save more fuel and time.
COMFORTABLE FLIGHT DISCOVER THE WORLD
Huge space, big gives players exciting experiences. You can go anywhere you want in this vast universe, and Spaceflight Simulator doesn’t limit you to an invisible wall. Your voyage of discovery is limitless and you can go anywhere, you can go to Mars or Venus and countless other places without being restricted.
EXTREMELY BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS COMBINED WITH INCREDIBLE SOUND
The game offers exceptionally sharp and beautiful images so players can enjoy the reality. The planets are also simulated hyper-realistically and scaled exceptionally accurately. The rotation paths are also described in detail and carefully. Along with beautiful graphic effects, it should attract more players. The Spaceflight Simulator game’s sound system is also lively and adapts to the movements of each rocket.
SOME NEW FEATURES IMPROVED TO MEET PLAYERS’ REQUIREMENTS
The innovations that Spaceflight Simulator brings to the players to enjoy this game even more. The game adds a thermal pad and physical chronometer to check the rocket’s exact timing during launch or landing. It also adds a restore button and doesn’t cheat on the heat damage. The game improves on area selection or phase cloning features. The above innovations make it easier for players to build rockets, and your rockets will also become more modern and noble.
* Build your rocket – We all know that the first step in any space expedition is to build your rocket. In reality, countless people work hand in hand to achieve this. But the first part is to have a blueprint of what you want to create. Ideally, it’s good to have an idea of what the outcome will be to guide you through the process. Then all you have to do is familiarize yourself with the different parts of a rocket: engine, fuselage, fuel tank, RCS engines, Titan engine, command module and much more!
* Fly Your Rocket – After successfully creating your rocket, it’s time to fly! There are a lot of things that can go wrong when flying a rocket in real life. Spaceflight Simulator does a great job of simulating it as realistically as possible in this game. That means you need to at least know how far you’re going and what parts you’ll need for your rocket. But once that’s done, you can rest assured that your rocket will fly as intended. Just hope it’s enough to reach your goal, be it the moon or other planets!
* Gameplay – Since this is a simulation game, you should expect a more realistic approach to space travel. This is not a game where everything is ready. Perhaps the most difficult part of this game is the creation phase. You have a guide in here, but you’re on your own. You have at least a basic understanding of how to build a rocket, otherwise you have a difficult connection. The great thing about this game is that you can test as many missiles as you can. And that is the essence of science.
* Discover the Planets – There are currently 8 planets in the real world. We haven’t explored any of them except from Earth and Mars. But we’ve been to the moon several times. In Spaceflight Simulator you can go to: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Moon, Mars, Phobos and Deimos. It’s good to know exactly what your objective is first, as this will determine which rocket you should craft. For example, Mars has a thin atmosphere, so you should use good deceleration engines to reduce damage on landing.
* Realistic Graphics and Physics – This game would not be successful without its realistic graphics and physics. In Spaceflight Simulator, your rocket will fly as realistically as possible, giving you an idea of what you can do on later expeditions. The distances of the planets and the moon are also calculated as realistically as possible. All to offer you the best possible experience. All in all, the graphics are enough to create a lot of rockets, as they are wonderful.
Download Spaceflight Simulator v184.108.40.206 MOD (Unlimited Fuel + Stats in Build + Game Scene) APK + DATA Free
DATA – OBB
Extract and copy the folder to SD/Android/OBB
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Use parts to create any rocket you want!
• Completely accurate rocket physics!
• Realistically scaled planets!
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls!
• Realistic orbital mechanics!
• Reach orbit, land on the Moon or Mars!
• Recreate your favorite SpaceX Apollo and NASA launches!
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community!
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo
Whats new of Spaceflight Simulator [220.127.116.11]
We are also looking into potential solutions like engine clusters other ways to allows you to make interesting builds without relying on a glitch.