Description of TeamViewer QuickSupport [15.9.128]
TeamViewer QuickSupport [15.9.128] updated on Monday June 1, 2020 is the Productivity for Android developed by TeamViewer
Descriptions : Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now get remote technical support for your mobile devices. Technicians can chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, move and access Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
+ Show device information
+ Remote control
+ File transfer
+ App list (uninstall apps)
+ Process list (stop processes)
+ Press and drag the Wi-Fi settings
+ Display information on system diagnostics
+ Real-time screenshot of the device
+ Save sensitive information to the device clipboard
+ Secure connection with 256-bit AES session coding
Required Android Versions : KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]
Download TeamViewer QuickSupport v15.9.128 APK Free
Get support for your mobile device from any Windows or Mac computer! You can now receive technical remote support for your mobile devices. Technicians have the ability to chat, transfer files back and forth, view device information, stop processes, push and pull Wi-Fi settings, and much more.
It is even possible for your device (Samsung, Sony*, Asus, Lenovo, HTC, LG, ZTE, Huawei, Alcatel One Touch / TCL and more) to be remotely controlled, allowing the technician to access your device as if it were in their own hands.
• View device information
• Remote Control
• File transfer
• App list (Uninstall apps)
• Process list (Stop processes)
• Push and pull Wi-Fi settings
• View system diagnostic information
• Real-time screenshot of the device
• Store confidential information into the device clipboard
• Secured connection with 256 Bit AES Session Encoding
It has never been easier to troubleshoot devices!
1. Download and launch the app.
2. The other side, (e.g. the support technician), needs to install and start the TeamViewer full version on his/her computer (download at www.teamviewer.com).
3. Pass your ID on to your trusted technician, who is using the TeamViewer full version.
* Sony devices require the Device Administrator permission.
Whats new of TeamViewer QuickSupport [15.9.128]
- It is now possible to remotely control Motorola devices running Android 9+ using the Universal add-on
- Solved an issue which caused a wrong CPU load calculation
- Other fixes and improvements