Description of The Revenge of Shinobi Classic [2.0.0]
The Revenge of Shinobi Classic [2.0.0] updated on Saturday May 30, 2020 is the Action for Android developed by SEGA
The Revenge of Shinobi Classic Retro Shooter by SEGA is the second part of the series and continues the story. The criminal organization had been defeated in the first game, which was decided to take revenge by killing a hero’s teacher and abducting his bride. To hunt character, to return to the favorites and finally to sort out the treacherous villains. Several levels of difficulty to help you choose the most comfortable passage.
* Eight globe-trotting districts, each with its own unique boss fight
* Secret power-ups are hidden in the game
* Collect shuriken to defeat enemies from afar (psst … the old code is still working!)
* Master ninjutsu techniques and destroy your enemy
* Summon Fire and Thunder to eliminate entire waves of enemies
* Four difficulty levels, from beginner to master ninja.SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
* PLAY FREE
* SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
* LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
* CONTROLLER SUPPORT * HID compatible controllers
* OFFLINE PLAY
Reap revenge in SEGA’s legendary side-scrolling beat ‘em up, now available on mobile for the very first time. You are Joe Musashi, a ninja out for revenge against the evil criminal organization ‘Neo Zeed’.
They’ve killed your master and captured your bride, so now you must travel the globe to dish out ninjutsu justice to the crime syndicate. Master ninjutsu techniques and collect mystical power-ups as you fight your way through this retro classic.
The Revenge of Shinobi joins the SEGA Forever classic games collection, a treasure trove of free SEGA console classics brought to life on mobile for the first time!
– Eight globe-trotting districts, each with its own unique boss battle
– Secret power-ups hidden throughout the game
– Collect shuriken to take out enemies from afar (psst… the old code still works!)
– Master ninjutsu techniques and devastate your foe
– Summon fire and thunder to take out entire waves of adversaries
– Four difficulty levels, from beginner to master ninja.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FREE
– SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS AT ANYTIME
– LEADERBOARDS – compete with the world for high scores
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – HID compatible controllers
– OFFLINE PLAY
– There have been many revisions of the game due to copyright issues
– Legendary composer Yuzo Koshiro also wrote the music for both Game Gear Shinobi titles
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– Originally released in 1989 in Japan and North America, with the European release arriving in 1990
– Known as The Super Shinobi in Japan
– Released in arcades on SEGA’s Mega-Tech platform
– – – – –
Game apps are ad-supported and no in-app purchases are required to progress; ad-free play option available with in-app purchase.
This game may include “Interest Based Ads” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more information) and may collect “Precise Location Data” (please see http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure for more information).
© SEGA. All rights reserved. SEGA, the SEGA logo, The Revenge of Shinobi, SEGA Forever and the SEGA Forever logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Whats new of The Revenge of Shinobi Classic [2.0.0]
Bug fixes and refinements