Description of Void Tyrant [1.2.2]
Void Tyrant [1.2.2] updated on Friday November 13, 2020 is the Card for Android developed by Armor Games
Void Tyrant – a great card game in which players make a space journey through distant and very dangerous worlds. They are waiting for battles with aliens, wildlife, various criminal figures and other people who can meet on the path of a fearless adventurer. Players have more than 500 maps available, the ability to select a hero from one of three classes, the original game system, and countless options for developing the same event. Fans of quality, very exciting and at the same time leisurely entertainment should definitely familiarize themselves with this project.
* Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
* Three classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
* Improve your city for new powers and adventures.
* Powerful artifacts in shiny treasure chests.
* Traps, strange aliens and many other surprises …
Build a deck as you battle across the galaxy, gathering powerful cards along the way. With strategy and a bit of luck, you might be able to reclaim the Eyes of Chronos.
A single-player adventure, play with 500+ cards and three unique classes to engineer a custom deck to your own design. Rooted in the simple hit-or-stand mechanics of blackjack, Void Tyrant is an easy to understand roguelike with engrossing depth. Battle quirky aliens, disarm traps, upgrade your spaceport, and face off with the sinister Wruut.
Newcomers or seasoned veterans alike will enjoy deck building in Void Tyrant.
– Strategic deck building and card-based combat.
– Four classes to choose from, each with its own strategy
– Upgrade your town for new powers and adventures.
– Collect blueprints and craft new ships with special abilities and cards
– Powerful artifacts stuffed into shiny treasure chests.
– Free with ads or convert to premium (NO ADS) with one purchase.
– Traps, strange aliens, and lots of other surprises…
Whats new of Void Tyrant [1.2.2]
1.2.2 - patch
- fixed text display issue and increased blueprint drop rate
1.2.1 - content update
New in Town
- Hangar: Craft ships with new cards/abilities
- Cloning Device: Clone heroes, warp to Endless Mode with that hero (via IAP or Guildens)
New in Endless Mode
- Find blueprints in Endless Mode to build ships
- New traits, cards, and status effects
Sacred Town Improvements
- Tapping building/upgrades, Sarcophagus, Crystals now provides detail
- Minor bug fixes and improvements