Description of WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor [1.88]
WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor [1.88] updated on Friday May 29, 2020 is the Music & Audio for Android developed by Sound-Base Audio, LLC
Descriptions : WaveEditor for Android ™ is a professional tool for editing, recording and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a wide variety of file types which make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
+ Multi-track mixing and editing
+ WAV or MP3 recording formats
+ Visual tools (FFT, oscilloscope, spectrogram)
+ Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
+ Standalone and in-editor audio recorder
+ Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
+ 32-bit floating point signal processing
+ Single sample processing
+ Zoom, pan and selection functions
+ Macro processes such as fading, reversing and inverting
+ Amplitude meter
+ Undo / redo and copy / paste functions
+ Compact view setting for smaller devices
+ Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
+ Separate utility for converting audio formats
+ Auto pitch tuning effect
+ Recorder widget
Required Android Versions : Jelly Bean [4.1–4.3.1] – KitKat [4.4–4.4.4] – Lollipop [5.0–5.0.2] – Marshmallow [6.0 – 6.0.1] – Nougat [7.0 – 7.1.1] – Oreo [8.0-8.1]
Download WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor v1.88 Pro APK Modded Free
WaveEditor for Android™ is a professional tool for editing, recording, and mastering audio. WaveEditor also supports a large variety of file types that make it suitable for audio format conversion and media playback.
• Multi-Track mixing and editing
• WAV or MP3 recording formats
• Visual tools (FFT, oscilloscope, spectrogram)
• Supported import formats: 3gp, aac, aif, aifc, aiff, alac, amr, au, caf, flac, htk, iff, m4a, mat4, mat5, mp3, mp4, ogg, paf, pcm, pvf, raw, sd2, sf, snd, svx, voc, w64, wav, xi
• Supported export formats: aiff, flac, mp3, ogg, pcm, wav
• Standalone and in-editor audio recorders
• USB Microphone support (More info: https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-usb-microphone-support/)
• Built-in file browser for loading and saving files
• 32-bit floating point signal processing
• Single sample editing
• Zooming, panning, and selection functions
• Macro processes such as fade, reverse, & invert
• Amplitude meter
• Undo/redo & copy/paste features
• Compact view setting for smaller devices
• Alternative waveform colors for better stereo visualization
• Separate audio format conversion utility
• Auto pitch tune effect
• Recorder widget
• Crusher (Pro)
• Delay (Pro)
• Distortion (Pro)
• Phaser (Pro)
• Reverb (Pro)
• Graphic EQ
• Parametric EQ (Pro)
• Stereo Mixer
• Compressor (Pro)
• Multi-band Compressor (Pro)
• Noise Gate
• Insert Silence
• Granular Stretch
• Pitch Correction (Pro)
• Pitch Shift (Pro)
• Time Stretch (Pro)
The free version of WaveEditor contains many features and is quite useful. However, if you like this app, buy the upgraded version to fully utilize its potential. This can be done within the app via In App Billing, and ensures future support as well as new features in later releases.
Benefits of upgrading are as follows:
• All advertisements removed
• All effects unlocked
• Read/Write Storage – Used for importing and exporting audio files from storage. Required to use app.
• Record – Used for recording audio from mic. Optional, but required to use recorder.
This app uses the following libraries:
LAME (www.mp3dev.org) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
libsndfile (www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
Secret Rabbit Code (www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
libvorbis (www.xiph.org/vorbis/) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
libusb (http://libusb.info/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
libFLAC (https://xiph.org/flac/) released under a BSD-style license (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause)
mpg123(https://www.mpg123.de/) released under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html)
jTransforms(https://sites.google.com/site/piotrwendykier/software/jtransforms) released under the 2-Clause BSD License (www.opensource.org/licenses/BSD-2-Clause)
The source code for the libraries used in this app can be found here : https://sbaud.io/wavstudio-audio-editor-recorder/
Note: Patented formats including amr, 3gpp/3gp, m4a, & aac use system level codecs distributed with your device for audio streaming only. Codecs for these formats are not included in this app.
Whats new of WaveEditor for Android™ Audio Recorder & Editor [1.88]
Exporting a track now takes the track's offset into account.
Fixed incorrect file positions when exporting a selection.
Added ability to reset active effect parameters.
Re-worded message on failure to load audio file.
Increased max number of recent items to show from 16 to 32.
Tracks are named after audio file, except for master track.
Selected track now shows yellow boarder.
Minor bug fixes.