Description of X-Plane 10 Flight Simulator [10.9.1]
X-Plane 10 Flight Simulator [10.9.1] updated on Friday May 29, 2020 is the Simulation for Android developed by Laminar Research
X-Plane 10 Flight Simulator – Very realistic and fascinating simulator. It gives us the opportunity to manage a whole range of ships over us. We will be able to participate in a variety of situations occurring in the air. Take part in a duel, run with all the latest fighters and the script itself to feel the emergency flight. If you have managed to load your ship with large passengers, refused to have a single engine, depends only on us.
* 9 free tutorials, teaching the basics of takeoffs & landings, traffic patterns, helicopters, & more.
* 2-player internet multiplayer via Game Center (free for everyone)
* Fully interactive cockpits on many aircraft, wired to real systems models, with working gauges, displays, buttons, & switches
* Full startup procedures supported on many aircraft (optionally start any aircraft from cold & dark state)
* More than 50 systems modeled, each of which can be failed on commandOriginal versionModModData – OBBCache Path: SD / Android / obb
The power & detail of X-Plane Desktop… on your mobile device. It’s not a game, it’s a simulator!
▶ “Highly recommended.” — Mel Martin, Engadget ◀
▶ Over 1 million downloads! ◀
Come experience why real pilots fly X-Plane.
It starts with the flight model—the same flight model used in our FAA-certified desktop simulator—that’s complete enough to model the flex in your wings & the tilt in your landing gear.
Add to that our desktop-quality aircraft with multiple liveries and interactive 3-D cockpits—so detailed you can do a full startup procedure using the hundreds of buttons, knobs, & switches in the cockpit. With working gauges, flight displays, & more, these cockpits are as realistic as those in our full desktop sim.
But aircraft are no good without a place to fly them. That’s why each of our free regions features detailed terrain, lifelike city buildings, & 3-D airports—complete with terminal buildings, jetways, hangars, & more.
√ 9 free tutorials, teaching the basics of takeoffs & landings, traffic patterns, helicopters, & more.
√ 2-player internet multiplayer via Game Center (free for everyone)
√ Fully interactive cockpits on many aircraft, wired to real systems models, with working gauges, displays, buttons, & switches
√ Full startup procedures supported on many aircraft (optionally start any aircraft from cold & dark state)
√ More than 50 systems modeled, each of which can be failed on command
√ Emergency scenarios
√ Combat missions
The app includes 2 aircraft (plus all 5 scenery regions) for free. In addition, the following aircraft are available as in-app purchases:
• Free! Cessna 172SP w/ full interactive cockpit + 4 liveries
• Free! Cirrus Vision SF50 w/ full interactive cockpit + 5 liveries
• Airbus A320 Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B737-800 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit (over 280 switches, buttons, knobs, & levers!) + 3 liveries
• Boeing B777-200ER Airliner w/ 3 liveries
• Boeing B747-400 Jumbo Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Bombardier CRJ200 Regional Jet w/ 3 liveries
• Douglas DC-3 Airliner w/ full interactive cockpit + 3 liveries
• McDonnell Douglas MD-80 w/ 3 liveries
• A-10 Thunderbolt II (“Warthog”) Fighter
• F-22 Raptor Fighter
• F-4 Phantom II Fighter
• Beechcraft Baron B58 w/ full interactive cockpit
• Beechcraft King Air C90B
• Piper PA-18 Super Cub
• Piaggio P.180 Avanti
• Sikorsky S76 Helicopter w/ alternate livery
All 5 scenery regions are free for everyone!
• Oahu, Hawaii
• Grand Canyon
• Seattle/Tacoma, Washington
• Juneau, Alaska
• Innsbruck, Austria
Download X-Plane now to experience aviation like never before.
Whats new of X-Plane 10 Flight Simulator [10.9.1]
• Upgraded CRJ-200 now with manipulatable cockpit!
• Highly realistic sounds on Cessna 172!
• Highly realistic sounds on Baron B58!