Description of FlashGreek PRO - HD Greek Flashcards [1.6]
FlashGreek PRO - HD Greek Flashcards [1.6] updated on Friday October 16, 2020 is the Education for Android developed by Danny Zacharias
The Evolution of the Flashcard !
From the makers of PαrsεGrεεk — Multimedia Flashcards for learning New Testament Greek. Study by frequency, by root, by type of word, or in conjunction with today’s top introductory grammars.
All words that occur 20x or more include the following:
– audio for both sides of the card (Erasmian pronunciation)
– a contextual example from the New Testament
Tailor quizzes to your needs, including as much or as little of the multimedia content as you want. Or sit back and study in slideshow mode, even while driving! Either way, you’ll be acing those vocab tests in no time.
In addition, FlashGreek Pro has a principal parts mode where users can drill themselves on verb principal parts.
The following grammar textbooks are supported:
– S. M. Baugh, A New Testament Greek Primer (2009)
– David Alan Black, Learn to Read New Testament Greek (2009)
– Constantine Campbell, Reading Biblical Greek (2017)
– N. Clayton Croy, Biblical Greek Primer (1999)
– Jeremy Duff, Elements of New Testament Greek (2005)
– James Hewett, New Testament Greek (2009)
– Köstenberger, Merkle, and Plummer, Going Deeper with New Testament Greek (2016)
– William Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek (2009)
– Stanley Porter, Fundamentals of New Testament Greek (2010) [*not all Porter vocabulary have the multimedia elements)
– Gerald Stevens, New Testament Greek Primer (2010)
– Danny Zacharias, Biblical Greek Made Simple (2018)
*Disclaimer 1* I am in no way associated with any of the publishers nor the authors of the grammars. This is not an official companion app for any of them – it is simply compatible with the intro grammars.
**Disclaimer 2** I have tried my best to be entirely accurate with the vocabulary lists according to chapters in the textbook. But mistakes do happen— my apologies if there are any. Please be responsible and check these flashcards against your textbook to ensure accuracy. If there are errors, please let us know and they will be fixed.
***Disclaimer 3*** The meanings in these flashcards derive from the awesome ©Accordance Bible Software, and sometimes particular authors view some word meanings slightly differently. In most cases the differences are minor and inconsequential – but again, be responsible and check them against your textbook.
Whats new of FlashGreek PRO - HD Greek Flashcards [1.6]
- fixed a critical bug causing crashes with some users