Description of Garden Builder Simulator [0.65]
Garden Builder Simulator [0.65] updated on Sunday November 21, 2021 is the Simulation for Android developed by FreeMind Games
Hello gardener! Provide best services to your clients by renovating their gardens. They’ll pay you well if only the job is done properly.
This game is about garden decor designing, decorating, redesigning, and renovating.
You are recruited as the new garden land decorator liable for renovating a muddled garden.
Many different tasks awaits you:
– Easy and smooth Controls.
– Highly itemized Garden and instruments.
– Unique and testing levels of garden decor.
– Stunning 3D designs.
– Many gardens for renovating.
– mowing the lawns
– planting trees and flowers
– building garden constructions
– cleaning up
– renovate the garden
– garden Decoration
– Multitasking and new responsibilities to try
– Garden repair grass cutter & farm flipper
– Fix & Flip
● restore and decorate it like other garden games your own way and trim the Weeds and shrubs
● various levels of garden designs, sow seeds and grow plants in your garden flipping exercises
● Different areas in the garden for best house flipping, each with unique structures for gardeners including broken fountains, mysterious mazes, an old mansion.
– lawn mower
It can be your dream garden!
Your dream garden is only a few taps away! Revive barren backyards, replace garish garden sets, and replant flattened flower beds.
🌱 Get in touch with your inner garden designer
🌳 Discover amazing gardening ideas for your own home garden
🌹 Help unique clients with unique needs build their unique garden
Note: Garden Builder is currently in development. The team is constantly improving the game and adding new features based on your feedback.
– RENOVATE, decorate and expand your garden with unique locations that tie into the story!
and many more!
Whats new of Garden Builder Simulator [0.65]
Portugeese, Spanish, German and Russian - these are new languages available now in the Garden Builder!
Help us provide the best game experience by giving us your feedback! If you see anything we can improve in the translations - feel free to contact us!